New Beginnings 13✨

Trinity's POV

Last night, I slept in the guest room with Laila. Which is basically her room when she comes to visit. We mostly stayed up all night and watched Being Mary Jane. I haven't told my Mom or Dad about Dominique. I only told Laila.

"He's a damn jerk." Laila said to the tv.

I chuckled. "I really need to get some sleep."

"Yeah, me too."

"But I am craving ice cream." I said rubbing my stomach.

She looked at me. We got out the bed and went to the kitchen. We just put out what we could to make us a sundae.

"What is going on down here?" Dad asked as he came down the stairs.

"We've decided to make us some sundaes. You want one?" I asked.

"Sundaes at three in the morning?" he questioned.

I chuckled. "Dj wanted some ice cream."

He smiled and came down the stairs. He came in the kitchen and kissed my forehead.

"Dj or mommy?"

"Both."

He went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Afterwards, he went back upstairs.

"So, do you think that you would ever tell your Mom or Dad?" Laila asked.

I sighed. "I don't know. I don't know what to think. I mean, this is my fear. My fear is now my reality."

"Dating men with baby mommas." she said.

"But he didn't have a baby momma when we met. Or when we got together."

"Well, now he has one. Basically two." she said making me chuckle.

"I mean what do you think? They didn't have sex but oral is sex still." I said.

She sat down in one of the barstools. "I honestly don't know. Baby never gave you a reason not to trust him. He's never cheated before this. He gave you all of his passwords. You were always with him. But when you feel as though that trust is broken, then that's another door."

I ate my ice cream. "Maybe my Mom can help me out with this."

"I was thinking the same thing." she said making me smile.

We continued to eat our ice cream and then we finally went to sleep.

A few hours later, a knock came on the door. I rubbed my eyes as I rolled over. Laila wasn't in the bed. The door opened and it was Dominique.

"Good morning." he said coming in with a bottle of water.

"Morning." I said as I sat up.

He handed me the bottle and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to be in the studio today."

"You don't need to tell me your every move. Especially since I have your location."

He smiled. "I know but I heard you and Laiyah talking last night. I know I fucked up and I can't justify what I did."

"Dominique, I don't want to talk about this. I have to get up and get dressed to bring my Mom and Nana to the studio."

He nodded his head. "I hope they don't freak out."

"Well, they're going to freak, it's the aftermath I'm worried about." I said making me laugh.

"Okay, so, I guess, I'm off."

He got up, kissed my forehead, and left. I sat and drunk my bottle of water. I got up to use the bathroom and went to the kitchen.