New Beginnings 58✨

Trinity's POV

I was meeting Dominique at the studio today. He said he wanted to talk to me about something.

"Hello." I said walking in catching everybody attention.

"Yo Trins. What's up you and littler baby." Marlo said

"Hey, long time no see." I said,

"I know. Our last encounter was very awkward." he said causing me to laugh.

"Very but we're good now." I said.

Dominique came out the booth and grabbed Dior.

"What's up?" he said bringing me into a hug.

"Nothing much. You said you wanted to talk." I stated.

"I do."

"Okay, what's up then?"

Marlo and the boys left out, leaving us. I took a seat on the couch and he sat in the chair.

"So, I got an opportunity to do a soundtrack for a movie that's coming out. And I have the song but now I need the music video."

"What I'm hearing is that you need me for the music video." I said smiling.

He chuckled and nodded his head. "I do. The movie is called Queen & Slim."

"Catch the Sun." I said.

He smiled. "You heard it?"

"Of course I did. I'm going to always support."

"Thank you. So, are you in?" he asked.

"When do you need me by?" I questioned.

"Couple of days, I need the whole week of your time." he said making me laugh.

"I can do that."

"Thank you."he said.

He gave Dior a pair of headphones because he wanted me to hear some music. It was good as usual.

Noami's POV

"Hey babe." I said as I came down the stairs.

Tray was sitting on the couch. In this house we no longer have a 'man cave' because he didn't use the one he had in Louisiana.

I went to the couch and pecked his lips.

"What are you up to?" he asked.

"Nothing. I feel like we don't each other no more." I stated.

He chuckled. "True. We both be putting in work." he said making me laugh.

"Very true. Trinity asked if we can watch Dior because Dominique ask her to be in his music video." I said.

"You don't see us in them?" he questioned.

I smiled. "I do but she's handling the situation way better than I did. Because shit would've been bad on both ends."

"I know." he said laughing.

I smiled and slightly pushed him. "I just think the fame, fans, and shit all come into play with their relationship."

"We had other people in our business but we knew those people. They don't know the people that's in theirs. So, when something happens, they don't know where it comes from. Nor who starts in. So, it's like are these lies or is it true." he said.

"Yeah true. Or shit came ten years into play with us."

He chuckled. "Just imagine what our life would've been like if we were in their shoes."