New Beginnings 27✨

Trinity's POV

@TrinityAnne: PLT on a PLT🤍❤️239,416                  💬2,534@xolaila: obsessed😫@lookinKelsiD: mommiana😍

❤️239,416 💬2,534
@xolaila: obsessed😫
@lookinKelsiD: mommiana😍

I was up this morning taking pictures for the gram. I got up in good mood. I was starting to feel like my old self a little bit. I got up did my hair by putting in some clip ins. I just put on lashes and didn't do my makeup. I wasn't doing all of that.

Dior was sound asleep. My phone started ringing and it was Dominique.

"Hello." I answered on Facetime. "He's sleep."

"Who said I was calling for him?" he questioned.

"Um, why else would you be calling me?"

"You really playing games with me." he said and shook his head.

"No, the thing is, you think I'm playing with you and I'm not. I wish you would understand that. Get that through your hard ass head of yours."

He chuckled. "Yeah okay. I'm trying to give you some head."

I rolled my eyes and smiled, but I didn't show him that.

"Alright Dominique, I'll call you back when he wakes up. And stop posting me on Instagram like we're together." I stated.

"What I do on my account is my business. Just like what you put on yours is your business." he said.

"When you're posting me, that makes it my business."

"I'll think on it." he stated.

I rolled my eyes again. "Alright. I'm fly out in the morning, what we wearing?" he questioned.

I chuckled. "I'm not even matching with my son. I don't think you're getting this whole break up thing? Like what do I have to do?"

"Trinity, we're going to always be in a relationship. We have a kid together."

"Is this what you do with you other baby mama? I mean since y'all have a kid together too?" I asked.

I sighed. "Alright Trinity. Call me when he wakes up."

"Yeah, what I was suppose to feel, special or something? Fuck off my phone."

He hung up and I put on some clothes. I walked downstairs and Mom was in the living room. I had the baby monitor with me.

"Good morning." I said flopping on the couch next to her.

"Good morning." she said kissing my forehead. "What are you up to?"

I sighed. "Nothing, I just got up this morning and took some pictures for insta." I stated.