New Beginnings 51✨

Trinity's POV

We've been back from Houston for about two days. Ever since we've been back, I've heard nothing from Rico. No call, no text, nothing. I was still baby free but I was just relaxing and collecting myself back as one.

I still had my three campaign shoots to do but I was not in the mood to go to studio. I would start over Monday.

A knock came to the door and then my phone rung. I picked up my phone and it was Rico.

"Hello?" I answered as I was walking to the door.

"Mind if I come over?" he asked.

Before I could answer, another knock came to the door. I looked through the peephole and it was Rico. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"You kiss me and then you do a no call, no show? And then you think you can pop up at my house?"

He smiled and leaned against the door. I rolled my eyes and shoved him back. Then I closed the door in his face. He went to knock but I ignored it. Then he called me.

"What?"

"I loved the performance."

"And that's why I'm not opening the door."

"Why?"

"Because you think that I'm playing but I'm not."

"Trinity, open the door. Please."

I hung up. I went to open the door and he had a bouquet of sunflowers mixed in with roses. I softly smiled.

"Cute."

"I'm sorry for the no call, no show." he said handing me the flowers.

I rolled my eyes and took them. "You're forgiven."

He walked in and gave me a hug, then kissed me on my forehead. I closed the door behind him. He looked around before sitting on the couch.

"Nice place."

"Thank you."

I went and sat on the couch too. "So, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here because I haven't seen your face since we left Houston. And I missed it." he said and then cradled my face.

"Well, why is that?"

"Because as much as I want to get to know you more and pursue a relationship with you, we have to keep in mind who we are. You're the bosses' daughter AND sister. I'm not just working for your Dad, I work for your brother too."

"I understand. But they don't go through your phone."

"I don't want to take any chances. They're very strict on us when it comes to you. Have you notice you've only had your Dad's security, Biggie?"

I chuckled. "Yes, I have."

"Exactly."

"Well, what makes you want to break the rules?" I questioned.

He scooted closer to me. "I've never really like rules."

He came in close, putting my leg onto him. Then he leaned in for a kiss, which I gave.

"And here I am thinking you only kiss me because you were drunk." he stated making me smile.

"No, I did not. Even though that was a part of it."

"What about now? Had anything to drink."

I shook my head.

"Good." he said leaning back in.