New Beginnings 10✨

Trinity's POV

Today was Valentine's Day. I was a little excited for what the day brings but at the same time, Dominique got me up early as hell for this video shoot.

I lowkey had a attitude. Just because I was up early and I was hungry.

"Don't be upset. This is going to go by fast. You're going to eat and then we're going to sleep." Dominique said coming in the bathroom.

I chuckled. "I just want something to eat. I was starving all through the night."

"Why didn't you get you any snacks?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I was just shopping yesterday and spending my Baby's Father's money."

He chuckled as he put his shirt on.

"I'm happy that you're happy." he stated.

I smiled. I walked up and pecked his lips. "I love you."

"I love you." he stated.

We left out the hotel room. We met up with my Mom, Nana, Uncle Mason, and Marlo in the lobby. We all loaded up and headed to the shoot.

Mom was smothering my belly. It was so cute because she missed most of my pregnancy.

"Can you let my child breathe." I said making the truck laugh.

"Girl boo. My grandbaby loves me. I feel him kicking." she stated.

"He don't kick for me." Nana said from the second row.

I started laughing. "He only kicks and moves the most in the morning." Dominique said from the passenger seat.

"Well, Noami needs to move so I can feel too hell." Nana said making the truck laugh.

We soon arrived to the hotel spot that the video shoot was at. I got right the hair and make up. It was 5:32 in the damn morning.

Dominique brought my whole glam squad to Paris. Tia and Channing was there to do my hair and makeup.

My hair needed to be done. My hair hasn't been done since my birthday. It's just so thick now and I have to find a way to manage it.

"I'm ready for my close up." I said going into the living room part of the hotel.

"Good morning. You look nice." Daps said.

"Thank you."

Daps was the director of the video. Dominique came in and kissed my forehead. We started shooting. I was so nervous because this was my first video shoot. I'm twenty eight weeks pregnant and it's my boyfriend's shoot.

I had like three different outfit changes. The third change is tonight when we're at dinner. Dominique said it's mostly drone work. Only because he wants dinner to be about the two of us.

It is Valentine's Day and we do need time alone. Especially before the baby comes.

During our last scene of the day, I was in a robe, and it was the window scene. Dominique came up and presented me with a ring.

I was in total shock. I started to cry.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." I said wiping my tears.

"It's okay." Daps stated.

Dominique smiled and grabbed my hand. I wiped away my tears as he slid the ring on my finger.

"This ain't just for the video, I love you." he stated.

"I love you too. What is this?"

"It's a right now ring. I think they call it a promise ring. But, I'm going to call it an 'I love you' ring. Only because, I'm not going to give you a lot of empty promises. I also don't want to break any of my promises."