New Beginnings 33✨

Trinity's POV

I woke up this afternoon after everything that happened. Dominique has been nonstop blowing up my phone. I'm not mad nor upset with him. I just haven't found the words to say. I thought about what my mom said and my thoughts haven't changed. I still want that bitch head on a platter. An eye for an eye.

I was in the kitchen making tea, when there was a knock on the door. I looked in the peephole and it was Dominique. I sighed and opened the door.

He had his hands in his pockets when he walked in.

"I've been calling you."

"I thought you had a booking in Miami tonight?" I questioned.

He chuckled. "I thought you was at a booking in Miami last night."

"I was, until my store was broken into. Then I was on the plane back home."

"Are we alone? Can we sit?" he questioned.

I walked into the living room and sat down. He sat in the sofa chair.

"I'm sorry about everything that Alicia have done. Last night after watching the footage. I went over there and talked to her. She admitted that she done it. So, you're right."

I raised my eyebrow. "Right about what?"

"Right about getting that situation under control first and then focusing on us."

I nodded my head. "Okay, so what now?"

"Now, I go get that situation straight, make sure my sons are good, finish my album, take on bookings. Plan a tour." he stated.

"Sounds like a good plan."

"What about you?"

"I'm going to put my mind into my work. Take on bookings, now that I know Dior is always in good hands. Also, start back my modeling career."

He reached for a five-high. "I know you can do it."

I smiled. "Thanks."

He got up and was headed out. Before he left, he gave me a hug.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I closed the door and Laiyah came out the room.

"Was that Dominique?"

I chuckled. "You know that was Dominque."

I walked back to sit on the couch. She flopped on the other couch.

"So, what's good?"

"Nothing, just told me things that I already know."

"Are you still going to go through with the plan?"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"I really am and I'm going to do it like the bad bitch I am." I stated.

She said up and smiled. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to find a way to get a radio interview. Let's see if she keeps it cute or not. And, I'm going to get Dad to connect with someone on the inside and hack her questions."

"You are so fucking evil. I love it." she said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't fuck with me." I said drinking my tea.

I got dressed for the day to go down to the studio. I had a booking tonight but I wanted to go check on the clean up process.

"Hey Alvin." I said walking in.