New Beginnings 37✨

Trinity's POV

Fashion weekend in New York is lit as fuck. I am having the time of my life because I am the party! Shane and I were in Chanel spending hella money.

I was wearing a black Vetements logo dress, with a pair of low free 99 Nike dunks.

@TrinityAnne: BIG SPENDA💰❤️536,256          💬3,555

❤️536,256 💬3,555

Before we went back to the hotel, Shane and I stopped to get something to eat. New York has been good to me and I've been enjoying my time. I've also been enjoying my life. Not thinking about other problems. Taking care of my son. Getting money.

"Either this shit extra good or I'm hungry as fuck." he said eating a Big Mac.

I chuckled and shook my head. "This shit is good."

"I'm kinda sad that Laila couldn't make it this trip."

"I know, but there would definitely be other times."

"What we need to be working on is the website." he stated.

I rolled my eyes. "I am getting on that."

We finished eating and went to New York's modeling studio. The manager wanted to speak to me. It was a little last minute thing, so I didn't have time to actually dress for the occasion.

Shane and I walked in. There were security at the front door.

"Hey I'm Trinity Lucas. I'm here to meet Mo."

He opened the door and we walked in. I was so nervous because I had no idea what she wanted. As I walked in, Mo was directing a girl during her photoshoot.

"Hello there." I said catching her attention.

She smiled and brought me into a hug. "Hello there Ms. Trinity."

"Hi." I said speaking again.

"How are you?" she asked.

"I'm good. Kinda nervous, because I don't know what I'm here for." I said