New Beginnings 23✨

Trinity's POV

"Hey fat man." Dominique said from the phone.

I was on the facetime with Dominique. He calls so he can see Dior and I.

"Will you be back in time for the grand opening?" I asked.

"Depending on when it is?"

I sighed. "The sign came in yesterday, so it should be up. In the morning the models are all coming in. So, I'll say this weekend."

He chuckled. "Nah, I don't think imma be in this weekend. But you knew that, so why you disappointing yourself?"

"How am I disappointing myself by asking my baby daddy to come to my Grand Opening to my store?"

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, just drop it."

"Just drop it." I said mocking him. "I didn't say it. It sounded very stupid and dumb."

"Trinity, let it go."

"Alright, talk to you later fucker."

He chuckled. "Alright man, good night."

I hung up the phone and picked up Dior. I grabbed his pacifier and started to rock him to sleep.

"Mommy's sweet face." I said cooing to him.

"I love you so much." I cooed as I kissed his forehead.

As he was falling to sleep, my phone dinged.

Dominique💙 - the attitude gone?

I smiled and rolled my eyes at my phone.

Dominique💙- I'm not just your Baby Daddy either. you got my fucked up!
Me - you not my boyfriend either
Dominique💙 - who's fault is that? that can easily be fixed.
Me - not while you're on the road it can't
Dominique💙 - yeah whatever. kiss my boy for me

I looked over at a Dior who was asleep in my arms. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I got up and walked him to his bassinet that was in the room.

"I'm a mom." I sang quietly.

I got in the bed and scrolled through Instagram. I decided to answer some questions. It's a new thing I do when Dior is sleep and I'm bored.

What's TrinSetter?
My new store in the A. You shopping or what?

I can't wait!! When are you dropping
I'm doing a Grand Opening/Pop-Up this weekend.

OHMYGOSH!!! Are you going to be there?
Of course I am. It's my shop. Can't wait to see you guys

My phone started ringing. It was Laila.

"What bitch?" I said answering the phone

"Are you serious the Grand Opening is happening this weekend?" she asked.

"Good night Laiyah, I love you. I'll see you tomorrow." I said hanging up the phone.

I plunged up my phone and went to sleep. Around 4 this morning Dior woke up. I changed him, fed him, and put him in the bed with me. He didn't go back to sleep, until 7 this morning. I dozed off, on and off but he was just watching episodes of Boss Baby.

I got out of bed around nine this morning. My meeting at the store/studio was for ten. I was going to be late but I have a baby now, I don't care. Dior is my excuse for everything now. He was asleep, I picked him up and put him in his swing. I slid it to the bathroom door.