New Beginnings 49✨

Trinity's POV

"Hi Dad." I said smirking into my phone.

I just knew he was calling about the twerk concert I had at Crab Island yesterday.

"Trinity Anne. Why am I seeing videos of you throwing money on the beach?"he questioned.

"Because I had a little twerk contest and had to get the girls hyped."

"You're in Destin with a stack of ones, no security, you're brothers aren't there, neither is Dominique."

"I know Dad but you gotta admit we were pretty lit." I said smiling.

"Well, the boys along with Rico are on the way."

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. "Dad, relax. I'm fine. I wasn't followed."

"You do not know that. And besides, I booked you a hosting in Houston. So, you can book you an airbnb and the jet will be waiting for y'all tomorrow morning."

"Ou Houston."

"How's Dior doing? You guys got okay?"

"Dumb questions deserve dumb answers but I don't have it in me at the moment. And you have three shoots when you get back. Baby free don't mean work free."

"Love you too Dad."

"I love you." he said before hanging up.

I sighed. Laila came in the room handing me a McDonald's bag.

"So, are we in trouble?"

"The Lucas brothers are on the ways long with Rico."

"Oh we're in big trouble." she stated.

"That and we have a booking tomorrow in Houston." I said doing a mini dance.

"Haven't been there in a moment."

"I know right. Jet first thing in the morning."

We laid around the house mostly today. We really didn't feel like doing much. because of the boys arrival. Tyrone, not a problem. Tyson on the other hand, can be a party pooper. And we packed up making sure we had everything and nothing was left behind.

There was a knock on the door and Shane went to open it.

"Welcome to our casa." he said as he opened the door.

"The security is here." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Now you throwing stacks at the beach was a little too much." Tyrone said.

"I had a great time." I said.

"So, what are we being dragged in tonight?" Tyson questioned.

"Welp, Laila and Yaya moved into my room for the night. That's two rooms free, so the three of y'all can figure that out among yourselves."

"So, what's the turn up today?" Tyrone asked.

"Um, we thinking a house party?" Shane said.

"Dad will kill you. And then turn around and kill us."

"We're twenty two and you're twenty six. Dad is going to be a Dad regardless. We can't always let him control us. Besides, I bet Rico has security brothers here he can call."

"That I do." Rico said picking up the phone.

Everybody came over and smiled at Tyrone and Tyson. Tyson was the hard one to crack because Tyrone loves a good time with the gang.