New Beginnings 7✨

Trinity's POV

I woke up this morning to Dj kicking me.

"Okay okay, I'm up." I said sitting up in the bed.

Before getting out the bed. I always drink a bottle of water first. After I down that water, I go and sit on the toilet.

Dominique was in the bed knocked out. It was around 9:15, which is the time I always wake up. He doesn't wake up until around 12 and that's because I wake him up. If I don't, he won't wake up until 1pm or 2pm.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I was done, I went down to the kitchen. I just made myself a little cheese omelet with sausage.

My phone was ringing and it was Laila.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Hey honey. How are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm doing good. We're just eating some breakfast." I said referring to Baby Boy and I.

"That's good. Don't be over there starving my baby." she said making me laugh.

"One thing he won't do is starve honey." I said making her laugh.

"So, how's the building going?" she asked.

I smiled. "I have to actually meet with him today. Which, I am getting my floor plans. I'm so excited."

She clapped through the phone. "Oh my gosh. Yes, and then I can get a job in the boutique and move to ATL." she stated.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Bitch, if you wanna move to ATL to be with me, just say that."

We both started laughing.

"I'm just so damn bored. I'm just going to move when Tray and Noami move. I'll just live with them." she said making us laugh again.

"My parents are not moving back to ATL." I said.

"Girl bye. You know damn well, Tray is going to be super grandpop and be there for Baby Boy."

I chuckled.

"Have y'all even came up with a name?" she asked.

I nodded my head like she could see me. "We did. Dior Armani Jones, aka Dj."

"Hell, he matter as well be Dominique Armani Jones Jr." she said making me laugh.

"Shut the fuck up." I said laughing.

"I mean, hell, you giving him his middle name. Give him the whole name."

I shook my head. "No. I'm not. I don't like juniors."

"Blah blah, whatever."

We talked for a little bit longer before I went to get dressed. I walked upstairs and into our closet. I put on a white two piece with cream colored jacket. I put on my grey Yeezys and a white fancy pack.

I brushed my hair the best I could. My hair needed some good treatment. When I was done, I walked in the room to Dominique still sleeping. It was 11 o' clock. My meeting was at 11:30.

I walked over to the bed and started to wake him up.

"Dominique, wake up." I said as I shook him.

He started to move and turn over. "What's up?" he asked.

"I'm about to go." I said.

He rubbed his face and sat up. "Go where?" he asked stretching.

"I have to go meet with Josè to get the floorplans of the studio."