New Beginnings 50✨

Trinity's POV

We were all dragging this morning. Rico and his boys had us up. He was making sure that we didn't miss the jet. I on the other hand was not giving a fuck.

Tyrone was still lit. Rico and Tyson had to help him this morning. We got into the sprinter and headed to the airport. One of Rico's boy took back the rental we had, that we barely used.

"Just think, we bout to do this all over again in a few hours." Greg said.

I chuckled and put on my sunglasses. We arrived, got out the jet, and we all fell asleep. When we woke up, we were landing in Houston.

"How does everyone feel?" Rico asked.

"Like I need some food." Laila groaned.

We got off the plane and headed to our Airbnb. Rico and Tyson went out to get us some food. While everyone else hit the beds. I fell on the couch. I don't think nobody cared about the room situation. We just got in where we fit.

I didn't wake up until 2 pm. I got up, walked around to check on everyone and then went to the food that was brought. The back door opened and it was Rico.

"Well, good evening." he said putting out his blunt.

I chuckled. "I'm surprised Dad hired a smoker as security."

He smiled. "Actually your brother hired me. Mr. Lucas doesn't have as much say so over Tyrone as he thinks."

"And I believe that." I said going through the food.

"Well, I believe that that food is now old and cold. Due to the fact that we go it at 9 in the morning."

"Yeah, but I have to eat someone before I go get my hair done."

"Would you like to go and get something?" he questioned.

"Yes."

I went to do my hygiene thing and get ready to go. I found this lady in Houston who does hair to do mine because it needs something.

Rico and I got into the rental and went to get something to eat.

"So, Ms. Lucas tell me something about yourself that's not on social media." he said.

I smiled. "Um, I'm a sucker for McDonald's."

"Due to you being a model, you love fast food?" he asked.

"Yes, I do. I think it's something in the fries that just won't let me go." I said making him laugh.

"Well, McDonalds it is." he said pulling in the drive thru.

"What about you?"

"Um, I have two kids."

"Two?"

"Yes, two. Many don't know that because I keep them private with the job I do."

"That job being security or the job of pushing uncover for my brother?" I questioned.

He looked at me and chuckled. "How did you...

"Mr. Lucas knows more than what he puts off. And I being his sister and the closest person to him, I know too."

"Tyson doesn't even know."

"He knows. We just have a good way of hiding it." I stated.

"Well, damn. So, do you smoke?" he asked holding up a blunt.

"Is it laced?" I questioned.

He shrugged. "I guess you're just going to have to trust me."

"Or I can not hit it."