New Beginnings 52✨

Trinity's POV

There was a knock on the door. I went to answer it. I knew it was Dominique with Dior. When I opened the door, it was not them. It was my team.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"I brought them. Two out of three of these campaigns ned to go up by Monday." Dad said coming in. "So, if you don't want to leave the house then we'll bring work to you."

"Okay, Noami Jr." I said going in my room.

"Trinity, I'm trying to keep you on top of things so you won't fall behind. Besides, I was thinking these shoots need to look like home."

"I appreciate that but what if I had someone her with me?"

"Dominique has Dior."

"Dad. Dominique and I are not together, so get that through your head. Two, I'm going to start dating other people. I don't need you, the Lucas brothers, Mom, Nana, or him bursting through my door unannounced."

"Yeah yeah. Anyway, let's get through this and then you can continue dating. Until Dior gets here and then you can't date because you don't need multiple men around my grandson."

"Yes, Dad I know."

The set up everything and then I got ready. My first shoot was for SavageX. I haven't did one of those in a while. So, I understood Dad.

 So, I understood Dad

@TrinityAnne: wanna come lay with a Savage?😉🛏 #savagexambassador❤️551,089        💬8,155

❤️551,089 💬8,155

"So, I think you know by now that you are the new Pretty Little Thing Brand Ambassador." Dad said coming up to me while I was dressing for me next shoot.

"You lying!" I said with excitement.

"I am not and this is your shoot for them. Now we need this photo to go live first thing in the morning. Meaning, when you open your eyes and before you brush your teeth." he said making me laugh.

"Thanks Dad." I said hugging him.

"Don't thank me. It's your hard work and dedication that got you this far."