New Beginnings 11✨

Trinity's POV

We've been back from Paris a week now. Today, Mom, Dad, Nana, and Uncle Mason are flying out. Laila is also coming along with them. At this point, I miss my best friend and I miss my family. So, while I'm nesting, I'm taking in this moment with them.

The doorbell rung and I tried to run myself down the stairs. I am now twenty-seven weeks pregnant. Meaning, I just entered my third trimester. I opened the door and Laila jumped into my arms.

"Oh my gosh. I've missed you." I said as we hugged.

"I've missed you more. And I miss you Dj." she said as she rubbed my belly.

"Well, is grandpa missed?" Dad asked as he came in.

I chuckled. "You were most definitely missed." I said going to hug him.

"So, you picked a name?" he asked.

"Dior Armani Jones." I said as we all gathered in the living room.

"I haven't been in here." Nana said looking around.

I smiled. "Yeah. It's nice. I mean you guys have been traveling the world, while y'all daughter was housing hunting and moving." I said sarcastically.

"Well, I'm glad y'all picked a place and that y'all are in. Comfortably." Mom said.

"Same. I love it here. It's so quiet. It's not too big, and it's not too small." I stated.

Mom nodded her head.

"So, when are you going to decorating the room? Because this is honestly what I came for." Nana said making me laugh.

"I mean, I have picked out his room and it's like across from Jason's room. So, when they grow up, they have that like bond. But I got two cribs."

"Okay, one, why do you have two cribs? Two, have you met Jason yet?" Uncle Mason asked.

"No, I have no met him yet. And that's because Dominique wants to get the agreement first. And I have two cribs because, one for our bedroom and the other for his room."

Mom started to laugh.

"What? You had us in the room when we were born, right?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, I did. But y'all started sleeping in the cribs at like six weeks because Dad and I started having a system."

"But I bet with Tyrone, he ain't stop sleeping with you until fourteen." Laila said making us laugh.

"Actually three."

"I think that's going to be Dj because I don't know if I want to start breastfeeding yet or not. And I know Dominique is going to be too lazy in the middle of the night to get up and walk to his room to feed or change him." I stated.

"Well, you never know until he comes. Because you were spitting up formula, so, I had no choice but to breastfeed."

I sighed. "Well, I know that I want him in the room, just until he's a little older." I stated.

"I think every new mom is that way. I mean this is you guys first baby technically, because Dominique recently just found out about Jason."

I nodded. "We need to see this room and get things together while we're here. So, when Baby Boy gets here, we won't be in a rush." Dad said.

"Okay. Follow me." I said getting up.

We went upstairs and into Dj's room.

"This is it." I said walking in.

"Okay, this is good." Mom said going into the half bathroom that was in the room.

"We have a bathroom, walk-in closet. Our room is right across the hall. Its good right?"

Mom nodded. "It is. You guys can get to him. The sink is big enough to bathe him in while he's a baby. You can get a little fridge, for middle of the nights."

"So, it looks like we need to go shopping." Laila stated.

Everyone laughed.

I walked everyone around the house because they never seen it besides, Dad and Laila. Afterwards, we went shopping for Dj. Dominique was at the studio, getting the video together and working on new things.

Our first stop was Wee Bee Baby Boutique. This is actually my first time walking into a baby store because usually, I'll be online.

"Awe this is so cute." Nana said picking up the first thing she seen.

I chuckled. "That is precious." I said walking by.

We shopped a little in there but Nana and Uncle Mason mostly shopped clothes.

"Do we have a theme?" Mom asked.

"I was thinking Lion King."

"That's cute, Little Simba." Nana said making me laugh.

"But what do you call a baby goat?" Laila came and asked.

"The hell if I know. Where did that come from?" I asked chuckling.

"Because Baby is the GOAT right now. So, that's a baby goat." Laila said.

Everybody started laughing.

"Really Laiyah?" Mom asked.

"That was good right?" she said laughing.

I shook my head and kept laughing. We continued shopping and went to other shops. Afterwards, we went to Crumbl for some cookies.

"I've always wanted to come here." I said as I ordered

"You know you have brothers out here right?" Dad asked.

"Yes. Even though, I do be forgetting but they be busy. Everybody be busy." I said.

"I don't think they'll be too busy for y'all to go and get something to eat." he said.

"You're right."

The others ordered their cookies as Dad and I found a table outside.

"You think you're going to tell Mom about the shop? How is that going?" he asked.

"It's going really good. They already have the wall frame up, like where the walls are going to be. I'm excited." I said

"I like how you skipped over my question." he said making me laugh.

"Um, I am thinking about telling them. I mean at the end of the day, I really don't have a choice but to."

"You always have a choice baby girl."

I shook my head. "I don't think I have one when it comes to modeling."

He chuckled and nodded his head. "I think you're right."

The others came out and sat with us.

"So, when are we going to see the video?" Uncle Mason asked.

"Um, I don't know. Dominique is very overprotection of his things." I said.

"Well, we need to see it." Nana said.

"Oh my gosh, the ring." Laila stated.

"Yeah, I don't really wear it because my fingers swell." I said looking at my hand.

"Ring?" Dad asked.

Mom chuckled.

"Yes Dad. He got me a ring for Valentine's Day."

"I hope it wasn't an engagement ring, because he didn't ask me anything." he said making us laugh.

"It was a I love you ring Dad. Just because he loves me." I stated.

He raised his eyebrow and nodded his head.