New Beginnings 41✨

Trinity's POV

#AskTrinity; how old were you when you started modeling?
16

#AskTrinity; how did you come up with the name Dior?
First Class - Lil Baby

#AskTrinity; where are you from?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

#AskTrinity; how old are you?
22

#AskTrinity; you say that you're single but you and Dominique are always together.
we really don't. y'all just be trying to piece shit together.

#AskTrinity; y'all were together for Easter. So what you mean y'all never together.
duh! Easter is a holiday. We have a baby together, we family.

#AskTrinity; were y'all together at your grand opening? Because that's another place...
we haven't been in a relationship since Close Friends video shoot. We are friends! Family! We gone always support each other!

I was up answering questions on Twitter. Which I barely be on since baby number 1. Dominique was out getting breakfast. We landed in Puerto Rico last night and all we did was just sleep. Something we both were excited about doing.

I got up out the bed and went to the bathroom. I put on some music and then got in the shower. This was one of those showers were you just pamper yourself. I washed my hair, exfoliated, I relaxed and took in the world.

Love when I can breath and be at peace with life. Going through postpartum isn't easy. Some days I feel as if I'm not doing enough. Some days I feel like I'm over doing it. Both days, I just want to crawl in the bed and be with my baby.

We're not even going to talk about the guilt trips I go on when I leave him with my parents. They doing enough for me. But if I even try to take him, they'll throw a fit.

I got out the shower and started brushing my hair. I heard the door open. I figured it was Dominique. He came in the bathroom and stood behind me.

"So, what did you get?" I questioned.

He chuckled.

I raised my eyebrow. "What's funny?"

He slid his fingers through my hair. He grabbed my throat from behind. I let out a small moan.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Shhh." he whispered in my ear.

I smiled.

He took one hand and dropped my towel. He trailed down my neck with kisses. With the hand he dropped my towel with, he traced down my body. When he reached my girl, he slid two finger inside.

I dropped my head back onto his shoulder. I bit my lip and grabbed his arm. He turned me around, picked me up, and put on the counter. He started kissing on my neck, still fingering me.

I started to untie his sweatpants. As I pulled them down, I grabbed his member, and put him slowly inside me. He grabbed onto my hair has he stroke in and out of me.

"Don't nut in me." I moaned out.

He grabbed my throat and then brought me into a kiss.

"Tell me you love me." he whispered in my ear.

"I love you."

"You don't want me to finish in you?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No."

"But I want to."

"Dominique, please."

He grabbed on to my throat and then pulled out of me, letting out a big sigh. It went onto my thigh and some on the floor.