New Beginnings 40✨

Trinity's POV

I woke up this morning and stretched ass I was in the bed. I was worn out from last night. We went another round after showering. I knew I had to get up and go to the boutique today because it was pay day for the girls.

I tried rolling over but Dominique was directly under me. I couldn't go nowhere because he was also holding onto me.

"Dominique." I said waking him up.

He slowly moved. I called his name again, this time shaking him a little.

"I need to get up." I said.

"Why?"

"It's pay day for the girls. I have to go in."

"Go in and come back." he said.

"For what?"

"Because I want to take you out."

"Take me out where?" I can't really afford to go out right now. I have a lot going on."

He rolled over and spoon me. "Go in, get the girls straight and come back."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Well, if you ever let me up. I can go in and do what I got to do."

He kissed my cheek and rolled over. I went into the bathroom and started my hygiene thing. I took a really quick shower, washing my hot spots. Only because of the last sex Dominique and I had last night.

He nutted on the inside of my thigh, inches away from nutting in me. We're playing a dangerous fucking game but I was liking the thrill of it last night. I won't like the thrill if my ass pop positive again.

I dressed in a white, Von Dutch jogger set with a pair of Jordan 5 Retro Off-White Sail. Along with my red Chanel bag. I put my hair in a neat top bun, and did no makeup.

I walked out the bathroom and Dominique was still sleep. I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"Excuse me sir." I said waking him up.

He opened his eyes . "You look cute."

"Thank you. But we're not together so, I'm going to need for you to get up and out my shit." I stated.

He chuckled. "I don't think we were together in Louisiana either but you still left me sleep in your apartment."

"Sounds like you got a point." I said. "I'll be back I guess."

I left out and headed to the studio to grab the time sheets. I be excited giving the girls their paychecks because they help me in a major way.

I got to the studio and there was a shipment.

"What's this?" I asked Dad.

"This is more inventory. That over there are promos for Savage and Matte swimwear. And there's a clothing portfolio laying on your desk for you to go through."

"So much, in so little. Yet business is booming."

He reached and gave me a high five. I went into the boutique and then the studio, grabbing the girls time sheets. Laila, as the manager, check the cameras and make sure the girls aren't lying about being here when they're actually not.

I grabbed the sheets and then went to my office grabbing the portfolio. After leaving the studio, I went to the bank and back to the house. Dominique was in the kitchen.

I chuckled and shook my head. "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for some food but it's obvious you don't have any."