New Beginnings 45✨

Trinity's POV

TWITTER.

@miamimac: @TrinityAnne; it's about you stand up for yourself! pls leave that nigga!

@TrinityAnne: me and that man is not together. haven't been together since our son came into this world. No bad blood, no hate. We're raising a kid together and that's it!
@TrinityAnne: so pls leave me alone about a nigga that ain't mine. thank you.
@TrinityAnne: shop at TrinSetter!💖

bigbrudda🦁🖤- you good?
Me - yeah, I'm straight.
bigbrudda🦁🖤 -where's D?
Me - he's napping. We're at the shop
bigbrudda🦁🖤- bet. otw

I was ranting and raving on twitter all night and this morning. I don't ever get into the internet shit but my feelings were hurt. I can't believe he would say some shit like that. And it's not even that, it's the fact that he think he don't owe me no explanation.

TWITTER.

@4PFLilBaby: shit ain't neva that deep
@4PFLilBaby: you think you know a person
@4PFLilBaby: neva let the fame get to ya head!

@TrinityAnne: I mean this in the most humble way.. I was THAT girl in high school.. THAT girl before I even knew who he was.. Gone be THAT girl afterwards..

The door opened and it was Laila.

"Um, do you need a drink?" she said holding up a bottle of Casamigos.

I started laughing. "Please, pour me up a shot."

She grabbed a cup and pour us both a shot. We cheered and then took it. I shook my head.

"Damn, that hit every time."

"Yes it does. How you feeling? I know you've been ranting on twitter. You don't ever do that."

"I know but he just publicly humiliated me. Like you don't love me? Because that's not what you were saying in Puerto Rico? Make up your mind."

"I'm not defending him but do you think he meant it in another way?" she asked.

"Oh, I wouldn't know how he meant it because he hasn't gave me an explanation. He hasn't text me to try to explain. But he can get on twitter, talking about don't let the fame get to your head."

"Damn Baby."

"Yeah, exactly."

"Well, I don't know. That shit seem kinda fishy."

"Fishy. Salty. All of the above." I said making her laugh.

"So, how did it go in the studio? Sorry, I couldn't be there."

"It went crazy. It felt so natural being in there, writing, flowing, it was amazing."

"Awe, I'm so happy for you. I knew you didn't belong here. You belong in that studio, on stage." I stated.

"Thank you, again."

"No problem."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to do what I've been doing. Running my business and minding my business. What that nigga do ain't got shit to do with me." I said sitting at my desk.

A knock came and it was Tyrone.

"What's up stranger, where you been?" Laila asked.

"In the shadows."