New Beginnings 42✨

Trinity's POV

I rolled over to a bouquet of roses this morning. Last night was such a relaxation. This is by far the best trip/date we've had in a long time. The best part is that he's not working.

The bathroom door opened. Dominique came out with a toothbrush in his mouth. I smiled and shook my head.

"Good morning." I stated.

"Good morning. How did you sleep."

"I slept fantastic. What about you?"

He sat on the bed. "Out like a light."

"Thanks for the flowers."

"Anything for you." he stated getting back up.

I got out the bed and went to the bathroom. I did my hygiene thing and got dressed. I dressed in a yellow Hermes matching beach set, with a white cropped tee. I slid on my black Hermes crystal sandals. I also took out my clips ins last night.

I put my hair in a ponytail. I also put on my jewelry; two cubans, three Cartier bracelets, and some rings. Then I put on a pair of Versace sunglasses.

"I'm ready." I said leaving out the bathroom.

"You know, I like yellow in you." Dominique said.

I look on the bed and it was an orange Hermes box on the bed.

"Yo, where are you hiding this shit?" I asked.

"In places I know you would never look."

I sat on the bed and put the box onto my lap. I smiled and opened in. It was another Birkin, but this one was a small yellow one.

"Yo Dominique." I said cheesed out.

"There's more of that today."

"I really don't need you to take me on a shopping spree." I said.

"I know you don't need me, but that doesn't mean I don't want to."

I packed up my new yellow purse and we started along our day. Dominique wanted so badly to take me shopping.

"Wanna spoil me so badly." I said to him.

He chuckled. "If I don't, who would?"

"Um, the man who's been doing it my whole life."

"Nah, it's time to pass the torch."

I started laughing. "You will never get that torch."

"