New Beginnings 31✨

Trinity's POV

@TrinityAnne: Dior's Muva💙❤️544,607         💬3,235@lilbaby:🤤

❤️544,607 💬3,235
@lilbaby:🤤

We was lit as a bitch since we stepped off the plane to Miami. Tyrone was even letting down his guard and having fun.

Tyrone booked us a yacht this morning. So, we was on the yacht working on our second bottle of 1942.

Once upon a time, man, I heard that I was ugly
Came from a bitch who nigga wanna fuck on me

"Aye, what they say friend?" Bee yelled as he was recording.

I said my face bomb, ass tight
Racks stack up Shaq height
Jewelry on me, flashlight
I been lit since last night
Hit him with that good-good
Make a nigga act right
Broke boys don't deserve no pussy (I know that's right!)

We were rapping every word of Cardi B - Up. That was most definitely our shit. Or it could be the fact that we was drunk. I took the bottle and went to give Tyrone a shot.

"What's up baby, take me out to dinner." I stated as I walked up to him.

"Bing bong!" he yelled out.

"So, in my sibling brain, I heard that you wanted another shot." I said taking the top off the bottle.

He chuckled. "You need to go get that fixed because it's a little off."

I started laughing. Laila came over and leaned his head back. I pour the shot in his mouth but it kinda wasted a little bit because of the boat movement.

"Damn bitch." I said.

Tyrone and Laila started laughing. Tyrone took the bottle and poured me a shot but that nigga almost drown me!

"What you trying to do, drown me?" I asked making him laugh.

"I don't think he can see straight." Woodz stated.

I snatched the bottle out his hand and started circling the boat. I was giving everybody shots, even the crewmembers. When we came back to shore, Tyrone ass was passed the fuck out.

"Yo, someone come help me get my brother." I said laughing.

Shane and Greg came to help me. They got him up and walked him to our van. Everybody was laid out. Laila was laying on my shoulders and Tyrone was dead in my lap. I felt him get up.