New Beginnings 63✨

Laila's POV

@xolaila: thanking God for all the blessings that's pouring in😭🙏🏾 #XOEP❤️150,618            💬1,020

❤️150,618 💬1,020

Yaya and I were on a helicopter ride to LA Tray gave me the hookup. Because I didn't really want a private jet, I wanted to be a little different. Greg and Shane was flying in before the show with Trinity. She had to make sure Dior was okay and had everything he needed to be with Dominique for the next few days.

It was a five hour ride to LA but Yaya and I were mostly sightseeing. My show from last night was a dream come true. Tray has been doing his thang and I really didn't expect anything less.

He booked me a shoot in LA when we landed. He wasn't tagging me as a model but he said we needed professional photos of future events, booking, and hosting. I believe that Tray as my manager would be a good thing.

I have yet to look through that list that he had given me. Only because I haven't had time to. My bank account was looking better than I ever seen it. And I was following my dreams.

I was making over 2k every week by being the manager of TrinSetter. Along with the Instagram coins that I was getting. I was already doing good. But now, I'm doing better.

I fell asleep for a little before we landed in LA. Once we did, there was a truck waiting to take us to Tray and Noami penthouse. They were letting us crash there. Which was fine because more money in our pocket. And their LA assistant stocks the fridge every week with food.

We walked through the door and I plopped on the couch.

"Ou, this is nice. Do they always have nice apartments?" Yaya asked looking around.

"Yes, the best of the best is what they have." I said looking in my phone.

She sat on the couch next to me. "So, how do you feel?"

"I feel good. My adrenaline is through the roof. I'm so happy and overjoy." I stated.

"That's good. Now you're about to perform in LA. Then your hometown, how do you feel about that?"

I smiled. "I just have to get over the hurdle of telling my Mom."

"Why are you so afraid of telling her?"

"I just don't want my Mom to think that Trinity and Tray gave me anything. I worked for everything. Yes, they gave me the platform but I had the talent." I said.

"She doesn't want you getting anything from them?"

"No, it's just she wants to be the one to provide for her own kids and give us the opportunities she didn't have. She already thinks that I'm Trinity's crunch. Because, we moved into a condo that Tray bought after she graduated high school. Another after we had a little situation, then she moves to ATL. She moves out her first apartment, gives it to me when she moves back in with Dominique. I'm working at her boutique and studio. It just seem as though where would I be without Trinity and her parents?"