New Beginnings 59✨

Trinity's POV

I was packed and ready to go Cleveland. I heard Dior over the monitor and went to get him. Laila was in the guest room sleep. I decided to make her breakfast since she came to watch Dior so late last night.

I put on a baby carrier and put Dior in it as I cooked and cleaned. There was a knock on the door. I stopped the vacuum and went to answer it. I looked through the peephole, it was Rico. I smiled and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

He chuckled. "Are you going to ask me that every time you see me?"

"I might."

I opened the door wider and let him in.

"I came by to check on you and to see how you were doing." he said smiling.

I chuckled. "Um, a blur but I know I tried to seduce you."

He started laughing. "Yes, yes you did. But I had fun."

"I did too."

He opened the door and came back in. He handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. And I might have to think about those separate rooms in New York because you're dangerous." he said making me laugh.

"I try not to be."

He kissed my cheek. "See you later."

"See ya."

He left and I closed the door behind him.

"You tried to seduce him? What is he gay or something?" Laila asked.

I started laughed. "No, he's not gay. Trust me."

She raised her eyebrow and came to the island. "What are you not telling me?"

I smiled. "I'm not telling you anything because I'm keeping this one to myself."

"Baby, you keep all of them to yourself."

I smiled. "Yeah, we're already a secret and I like it."

"Bitch, spill the tea." she said making me laugh.

"LA was an experience. He introduced me to the rose."

"Awe shit Mr. Rico. You let him see your vagina? Two guys and you're only twenty two." she stated.

"He didn't see because we were in the dark and I was under the covers. But he felt and then went down on me."

"Shut up!" she said getting up.

"It was great actually. I would definitely do it again." I stated.

"And New York?"

"He just wants to take me on a real date."

"Awe, so cute." she said.

"I know. And we actually had a great night last night. He's such a vibe. And we have to go to his Hookah Lounge."

"He owns a Hookah Lounge? And have weed vendors there but I think he's selling for the boys on the low."

"Smart move if he is."

"Definitely smart." I said.

I finished breakfast and then we ate. I packed up Dior's things of him to go to my parents. Laila cleaned the kitchen, since I cooked. Once I was done, we went to my parents.

"Hey hey." I said as I walked in.

Dad was in the kitchen.

"Hello." he stated.