New Beginning 61✨

Laila'a POV

@xolaila: XO Mini Tour

@xolaila: XO Mini Tour. Three different cities
❤️55,844 💬843
@lookinKelsiD: 🎉🎉🎉
@TrinityAnne: LETS GO!!🎉

I was currently at TrinSetter with Tray working out the details for the mini tour. I was beyond thankful of the opportunity that was being giving to me. Something that I only thought was a dream.

"How many songs do you have?" Tray asked

"I have four."

"Are they ready for you to perform?"

I nodded my head. "Yes. One of them is a Nicki Minaj remix."

"You can't rap a Nicki remix. It's not your song."

"Layton Greene blew up off of Roll In Peace. That wasn't her song either."

He leaned back in his chair. "Let me hear it."

I took out my phone and played Yikes.

Real rap bitch.
And no, I ain't beefing with a bitch, I ain't worried bout a hoe.
If you really running shit, you ain't gotta talk about it.
All that running to the Gram.
Can't stress bout a nigga they be in the way.
Popping my shit give a fuck what they say.
Make my own money and cope my own Benz. Keep my name out your mouth for I call up your nigga and I sit on his face.
On my way to the top, give a fuck what it take.
They saying I can't. Keep saying I ain't. It ain't no debate.
Stay on the gram. I'm an IG fanatic and if it ain't pay me you bitches can have it.
He saying it's smoke. It ain't no pressure. Yo nigga on my line, so lil bitch what's the issue?
YIKES! This was something light. YIKES! Got that bitch tight. YIKES!
Her nigga wanna take a bite. YIKES!
Ou, I do what he like. YIKES!

He was nodding his head. When it finished, he smiled.

"Have you posted it on your Instagram?" he asked

"No."

"Drop it. Drop it right now." he stated,

"Wait what?"

"If you drop it, by the time the of the grand opening at least a few people would know it in the crowd." he stated.

I hesitated for a bit.

"Laila as an artist, if you think it's good, don't give two fucks about what the haters or trolls says. Especially if you gone rap about it in your songs." he stated

"Okay, I'll drop it."

I posted it on my instastory along with making it a post. I was so nervous.

"Now the other songs. Have you put samples up on your insta? People are going to want to know the songs and who they're coming to see. They're not coming to see Trinity. She made it known that she can stand on her own. It's your time now to do the same. No more Trinity Anne's best friend/cousin Laiyah Thomas."