New Beginnings 15✨

Trinity's POV

It's been a month since everything as happened. Mom and I have talked out our differences but things have been weird. But to be truthful, things have been weird since I've been pregnant.

I've been living with Tyrone and Tyson for the past month. The rest of the family have also went back home.

I've been throwing myself into my business. Making sure every T is crossed and I is dotted. I've been ordering furniture and objects for the place. And I have model auditions in the morning. I haven't even talk to Dominique much.

He'll call about the baby but that's all. He also took Jason, his son, on the road with him. I haven't really thought about our next move but I have thought about my kid and I next move. I've got a townhouse. I've actually bought it and not rent.

It's a steady place for Dj and I. I've been having movers get the place ready, so I no longer bother my family.

"What's up chica." Tyrone said coming into my room.

I smiled. "Hi."

"What you up in here doing?" he asked.

I sighed. "Nothing, I've just been getting things for the townhouse and the boutique."

"You know you didn't have to move out. You could stay here as long as you want."

"Thank you, but I need stability for my kid and I. I bought this townhome, so we'll always have somewhere to go."

"Somewhere to go? Like just in case you and Dominique get back together?" he asked.

"We're not talking about it. And I'm not thinking about it."

"But when he gets home, how are things going to be then?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I can't tell you honestly. I really don't know."

He shook his head. "Welp, when does he get home?" he asked.

"Um, I don't know." I said making the both of us laugh.

"What the fuck do you know?" he asked.

"I know that my house is going to be finished this weekend. I am also going to ask Laila to come live with me."

He sat up on the bed. "Now, I think that is a good and bad idea."

"Why you say that?"

"You and Baby get back together, then what?" he asked,

"She has a house of her own. Not only that but she'll have a job. Hello, my boutique and studio."

"You are handicapping Laiyah."

"How?"

"I know that's our cousin and your best friend but she has to grow up on her own. She's living in a home now in Louisiana, that's bought by Dad."

"Which she's paying the bills in." I defended

"Which she had to get another job, when you left, so she could."

I smacked my lips. "Now don't even be doing all that. If we have the ability to help our family and friends, put them on, why not?"

"All imma say is that Laiyah has been living in your shadow since we've been kids. And she's the oldest."

"Okay, define your little brother?" I said crossing my arms.

He raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Whatever." he said leaving out the room.

I smiled and continued to scroll Amazon.