New Beginnings 36✨

Trinty's POV

It's been a few weeks since the radio interview. The boutique's sales has been crazy. Through the roof to be exact. Most of the items are sold out, even from the warehouse. Dad and I been moving as fast as we possibly can to get everything back. But people love me, and they love drama, so they come and shop, and take pictures with me.

I was in the office, going through some pieces one of the designers went me. I had a no pile and a yes pile going on.

The door opened and it was Dad.

"Hey Pops." I said as I continued.

"Good morning, what's going on here?"

"I'm just going through some pieces. Seeing what I like and what I don't."

He went over to Dior who was doing tummy time of the ground. I was also sitting on the ground next to him. He was cooing to him until he rolled onto his back.

"Oh shit." Dad stated.

I started laughing. "He's suppose to do that."

"I know, he just scared me." he said picking him up.

"So, you have a fashion haul in New York this week. Bringing in major bucks." he said making me smile.

"The only reason why you booked it." I stated.

"Damn straight. You need us to keep little man?"

I shook my head. "No, Dominique is coming to pick him up. He's taking him to his mom and have the boys spend time together."

"Family shit. I like that. You guys still not talking?"

I chuckled. "We talk everyday dad. We're just not doing the relationship part."

"That's still good."

"Yep. What do you think about this?" I asked holding up a shirt.

He frowned. "I don't like that."

I started laughing. He left out the office with Dior and I finished going through the pieces. Once I was finished, I went to the studio. I was going on set for the first time after having Dior. I was excited and nervous.

Keena had gotten my hair right with this long, jet black, bob wig. Yaya always had my makeup on point. I was shooting in a black bikini bottom, with a black cropped hoodie. Jessica (my stylist) came over to oil my ass down to the tee.

"Alright bitch. I look like I'm about to go fry some bacon." I said making everyone laugh.

"I think the jewelry would put things together." Jessica said putting my Cuban around my neck.

"You love a good buss down." Yaya said to her.

I chuckled. "No, for real. Her ass would have me shoot in a Cuban every time."

Once I was ready, I walked to my scene and Marlo was already there waiting for me.

"Are we excited?" he questioned.

"Something like that. I'm a little nervous."

"Ain't no need to be nervous, you know you got this." he stated.

I walked on to the set and shook the nerves out. Once we started, everything flowed like normal. I was even trying to suck in my stomach, even though I didn't really need to. I've been really insecure about my body. My stomach just been black, even with all the creams. Nothing seems to be working.

I finished the shoot and Dominique walked in the studio.

"Hello there." I said walking off the set.