New Beginnings 19✨

Trinity's POV

Today was the day of the Baby Shower. I was beyond excited, even if it was last minute. Tae came in early this morning to do my hair, before I made my way down to the studio.

"So, are you going to do a grand opening?" Tae asked as he did my hair.

I was scrolling through my phone.

I sighed. "You know, that's a damn good question. I haven't even thought about it."

"You know that can bring a lot of sales in. Like a Day Party Grand Opening." he suggested.

"You know Trinity, that open space that you don't like, you can actually turn it into like a party spot. Or a lowkey club." Laiyah said as she came in.

"So people can come in and try to break into the store?" I questioned.

Tae and Laiyah started laughing.

"Now that's kind of a reach." Tae stated.

"No, it's not. People are really crazy these days. You don't know what be going through their heads."

Laiyah shook her head. After Tae was done with my hair, we all went down to the studio to check out what they finished last night.

As we walked in, of my mom and Nana were in there doing last minute touches.

"Have you guys even slept?" I asked walking in.

Mom chuckled. "We have. Dad shut us down shortly after you left."

"Mmm, I'm going to need them keys when this is all done." I stated.

"Girl bye! We don't want your raggedy ass studio. I own three." Nana stated making everyone laugh.

"Now why it gotta be raggedy?" I questioned,

"Because, you just tried me."

I shook my head. I did a walk through of the building. Everything was looking so good. I know everything was such a rush but my people always know how to pull things off.

"So, who's doing your makeup?" Nana asked as she touched my face.

"Um, Yaya just landed. So, she should be on her way shortly." I said checking my phone.

"Yaya? As in my Yaya?" Nana asked.

Uncle Mason chuckled. Nana looked at him and then back at me.

"Oh, so you're recruiting out my studio?" Mom questioned.

"I wouldn't say recruiting. I asked and she jumped to the offer."

"I hope you know you that friendship and business are two different things." Nana stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh trust me, watching you guys since I was thirteen, I know."

"Good, don't be calling Nana and I when you don't know how to separate the two." Mom said.

"I mean even if I don't, I know you guys are going to answer the phone anyway."

Everyone laughed. They continued to add finishing touches as I got ready for my mini photoshoot. Yaya came and did my makeup.

Dominique wasn't in on my maturity shoot photos. Only because it was last minute and he had something to do. So, it was just me. All I thought about how it was just Mom with Tyson and I, for her shoot.

"Yes mama." Tae said cheering me on.

I felt so good to be the first one in my own studio, doing a shoot. It was so surreal. I honestly felt like I was the shit.