New Beginnings 2✨

Trinity's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. Kelsi was on my right and Laila was on my left. Dominique have a California King Bed in our room. I thought it would be a great idea because on the new baby coming.

Mom and Dad had a California King bed and we all slept in the bed with them til we were at least three. I didn't officially stop til I was five.

I unraveled out of my pregnancy pillow and got out the bed. I stretched and went to the bathroom. I scrolled on insta while I was peeing. As I was washing my hands, my phone rung. It was Dominique.

I smiled and answered.

"Hello."

"Why are you up?" he asked

I chuckled. "Because, I couldn't sleep."

"You never sleep. I thought that's what pregnant people do?"

"Well, obviously not this pregnant person."

"Then if you're not sleeping, what are you doing?"

"I am, standing in the closet. I think I'm about to unpack our clothes until I think I'm sleepy."

He started laughing. "Well, I'll be home in three days. Then I can help you with everything."

"By the time you get here, your Mom would have everything unpacked." I said making him laugh.

"Moms is excited."

"Yeah, I know. I just wish my mine was here. Even though I do love that fact that Dad hasn't let my side too."

"Ma Noami will be there once she's done working. She has what, one month left?"

I sighed. "Yeah, I guess."

"You know she's not that far away."

I smiled, but I was sad at the fact that Mom was not with me on this journey. She calls and facetime but its not the same.

Dad has been there from day one and I love that. Its like he took the place of Mom but he's still a guy.

Dominique and I hung up and I started unpacking our closet. It was a big ass closet and not to mention that it was a his and hers. I think it would take me a good three days to finish the entire closet. I closed the door so that the light wouldn't wake the girls.

I started on Dominique's side first because I already had in my head what I was going to do with my side. As I was working, I put in my AirPods.

I was hanging up some of Dominique's clothes when a tap on my shoulder, scared the hell out of me.

"What the shits." I said holding my chest.

Laila was standing there laughing.

"What are you doing up?" I asked.

"I had to pee. Then I didn't see you in the bed, but I seen the light on." she said catching her breath."

"I honestly hate you." I stated.

"I'm so sorry Nephew." she said as she rubbed my belly.

"Let me guess, you couldn't sleep?" she asked taking a seat in a chair that I placed in here.

I nodded my head. "No. So I decided to get busy, until I got tired."

"You're more awake pregnant than you were when you weren't pregnant." she said.

I chuckled. "Tell me about it. I sleep more when Dominique is around."

"Awe. You need to be under your man?" she said cooing.