Chapter Thirty-Nine - Confession

It was around eleven at night when you got home, you quietly slid the key into the lock and went to turn it, only for the door to be ripped out from in front of you. It swung open, but you couldn't see anything when you were wrapped into a bone-crushing hug. You recognized Taehyung's scent and relaxed in his hold, squealing when you were lifted off of the ground.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, leaning back so that his head was in front of you rather than in your neck. He gave you a blinding smile, leaning forward and pushing his lips onto yours. You wove your hands into his hair, using them to pull his head closer as he dipped his tongue into your mouth. You broke away moments later, gasping slightly for breath and smiling at him.

"Well hello to you too baby." You giggled, smoothing down each of his ears and kissing them.

"I missed you! I got scared, but you're here now, so I'm okay." You cooed at his raspy, tired voice and pressed another kiss to his soft plump lips.

"I missed you too baby, I'm sorry, the shelter took longer then I thought it would. We should sleep now though, it's late."

Taehyung nodded, shaking his head and tightening his grip on you when you tried to wiggle out of his hold.

"I want to hold you." You ducked your head to hide the blush adorning your face at his words, pressing a soft kiss to the side of his neck as your head laid on his shoulder. He took you upstairs, setting you down to perch on the side of the bed and getting his favorite pajamas of yours, standing himself in between your legs. He slid your jacket off of your shoulders, gently lifting your shirt up and over your head. He fumbled a bit with the clasp of your bra, eventually letting you slide your hands over his and guide them into undoing the garment.

He kept his eyes on your face as he stripped you, pressing little kisses to your face and neck as he worked. He went as low as the top of your breasts, then moving to the tip of your nose. He unbuttoned your jeans, wrapping an arm around your waist and lifting you off of the bed slightly to slide your jeans out from under you. He crouched down, at eye level with your knees as he slid each pant leg off of your foot. He once again pressed kisses down your legs, only going as high as mid thigh before retreating back towards your knees and calves. He kissed the inside of your knee one last time and stood back up, unfolding the pastel purple nightgown. 

He slid the neck over your head, guiding your arms through the holes and letting the rest drop down towards the bed. He lifted you up again, pulling back the covers and sliding you inside of them. He crawled in next to you, wrapping his arms back around you and burying the both of you under the covers.

"Y/N?"

"Yes Taehyungie?"

"I can smell the wolf on you. I know he loves you. I could tell back at the shelter before he attacked you. I trust you, and I can smell that you didn't do anything more than hug. But do you still love me even if he loves you?"

The sudden onslaught of affection suddenly made sense, and you cupped his face in your hands, nuzzling your nose into his.

"Of course. I told him that I couldn't love him, he knows that I love you so much. Don't worry, I would never ever do something like that to you. I'm sorry that you can smell him, I tried not to engage in too much physical contact. But I'm glad that you trust me, because I love you more than life."

He rolled over on top of you, his favorite sleeping position, and rested his forehead against your cheek.

"I love you too Y/N, so much."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open before yours, for once. He stared at the clock, and shifting to the side to see what had woken him up. Jungkook was nestled in between you two, pretending to be asleep once he noticed that the dog hybrid was awake. But Taehyung was used to Jungkook by now, and brushed his hand over Jungkook's tummy. He almost laughed at how much concentration it took for Jungkook to not squirm, and smiled at the ghost of a grin on the bunny's face. He did it once more, finally cracking and fully tickling the bunny boy. 

Jungkook's eyes shot open, bunny teeth exposed as he laughed. He tried to tuck himself under your arms, using them as a shield, but you had been awoken by the shrieks. You refused to hide him, instead joining Taehyung in tickling the baby bunny.

"Taetae! Y/N! St-sto-p! No!" Jungkook's giggles warmed your heart, especially when you leaned down to press kisses onto Jungkook's face. You finally stopped when you felt a sharp kick in your side, but it wasn't really a kick. You looked at the date on your phone quickly and groaned when you realized that yes, your period had come to visit. (I'm so sorry if there's any male readers, just ignore this I guess? I just started my period today and I need to vENT ABOUT IT OKAY).

You got off of the bed, trying to keep your pajamas clean as you retreated to the bathroom. You took care of the issue, discarding the brightly colored packaging in the garbage and washing your hands off. You opened the door to see Taehyung sitting outside of the door, Jungkook in his lap. The bunny hybrid reached up for you, wrapping his arms around your neck as you held him. You offered Taehyung a hand, helping him off of the floor and giving him a questioning glance.

"Y/N, I smell blood. What happened? Did your stitches open up? Are you okay?" Jungkook's voice sounded in your ear, making you blush scarlet in the hallway.

"No, my stitches didn't open. I am bleeding, but I'm okay. I'm supposed to be bleeding, it helps my body."

"How does it help your body?"

"It just does Kookie, now let's go get breakfast, okay?" He nodded, racing down the stairs and into the kitchen when you set him down. Taehyung scooped you up bridal style, walking down the stairs with you in his arms.