Chapter Fifty - Appointment

wHAT

CHAPTER WHAT

CHAPTER FIFTY OMG Y'ALL I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU'RE HERE AND READING, IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO WRITE FOR YOU ALL AND I'M STILL PLANNING STUFF SO MY DUDES IT DOESN'T END SOON???? I LOVE YOU ALL AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE TO HAPPEN IN THIS STORY!! I HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFULWONDERFUL DAY OR NIGHT AND I LOVE YOU ABFKAJBGADGNKDA <3333

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Y/N, what do you know about Taehyung's upbringing?" Chanyeol's voice was kept soft and reassuring so that he didn't make you even more sad. The animal side of him didn't like that you were sad, and honestly, the human side didn't either.

"Um, he was raised nearly full animal. I don't know the name of the owner, I really can't help with much..." Your throat tightened and tears welled up in your eyes. Jin reached over, wrapping an arm around your shoulders and pulling you into his side.

"That's okay, do you know anything else about them?"

You wracked your brain, thinking about the beast that had held Taehyung captive for so long.

"Um, not really.. WAIT! Two of the employees, they came to my house once and tried to take Taehyung back, but then I told them off and sent them away. But before they left, I took pictures of their ID's! I still have them, thank god I never deleted them!"

You pulled out your phone, quickly tapping on the photos app and scrolling through to your 'favorites' folder. You had favorited the pictures of the men's ID's, because you had planned to take them into the police station and you didn't want to lose them. You were glad that you had saved them somewhere safe. You clicked on one of them, handing the phone over to Chanyeol and swiping to the next picture and back quickly so that he knew that there was another one. Chanyeol stared at the ID's, a frown coming over his face as he typed the names into the computer. He made a few clicks, jotting down what you hoped was good information in messy scribbles that you couldn't make out.

He finally turned away from his computer, scribbling down one more thing and circling it before turning the paper towards you. An address was written down, one that you knew to be in a rather bad part of town. Hybrid shelters in themselves were not illegal, but many shelter owners ended up turning their shelter into part of the underground hybrid sex ring. You shivered at the thought that Taehyung was being tortured, forced to touch and be touched by people that he didn't even know, let alone wanted near him.

"So this is where he is?"

"This is the address that the men who's ID's you have reported to be working at. So I'd assume that he's there."

"What do we do from here?"

"Well, there's multiple ways that we can go about this. We can go in guns blazing, but we run the risk of Taehyung not being there, and then they'd use that against us. We can wait, and go i guns blazing after we have evidence, or, well, I'm not sure you want to do plan C."

"What is it?"

"Well, if we're correct in our assumptions, and Taehyung is there, people can come and make appointments to... be with him. So, we can sign you up for one, have you go in there pretending to be some sex-hungry 'client', and then you can sneak him out. His records say he's a shifter? That'd help in rescuing him, he can slip out in his animal form and no one will realize he's gone until it's too late."

"I like that idea. Then I get to see him as soon as possible. When can we make the appointment?"

"Now if you'd like. I have the phone number for appointments here in their business records, you can block your number, and then call them and ask what their options are. They know who frequents their places and they'll be suspicious if you give them his name. They'll know you know him from somewhere else, it would be bad."

"Okay, let's do that. Can we talk about what I'm going to say first though? I don't want to mess it up and ruin this entire thing."

"Of course, let me go to their website."

Chanyeol clicked a few times, eyebrows raising and eyes widening after the last click.

"Uhm, it seems like your hybrid is the face of the company."

"What?"

"See for yourself." Chanyeol turned his monitor around and you nearly choked at the sight of the background of the 'shelter's website. It was a nude picture of Taehyung, who was posing rather lewdly. You could tell it was taken recently, as his hair was still somewhat shiny and healthy from the regular washing that he was now introduced to at your home.

There was a way to schedule appointments online, and you pointed to it while looking at Chanyeol.

"Can we do that instead? It seems easier, and I wouldn't have to talk so that I wouldn't be able to mess it up."

"I can't from the station's computer. They're able to track those kind of things, they'd know something was up. But you can do it from your phone's internet, just block the number first."

You nodded, blocking your number and copying down the website address into your phone's search bar. You hated to think of all the viruses that would come from visiting this site, but you'd throw away your phone entirely for Taehyung.

You scheduled an appointment for the next day, at noon. You checked with Chanyeol before clicking 'schedule', and sighed before burying your face in your hands.

"Y/N, you're going to have to blend in with the crowd there. I'm sorry that this probably sounds perverted and weird, but do you have any crop tops, or overly tight clothes, short skirts or shorts? Anything you think a prostitute would wear, wear that to the appointment."

You nodded, forcing away the tears that threatened to spill over your lashes and down your cheeks. You didn't know how the 'appointment' was going to go, but you weren't sure how much longer you could live without Taehyung.