New Beginnings✨

Trinity's POV

Everything moved fast for us after we found out that we were having a boy AND we found our apartment. Tyrone, Tyson, and Dad were helping move the last of my things into our townhouse.

"Got damn. That was a lot of shit." Tyrone said coming back to kitchen.

I was unboxing the kitchen supplies Desiree and I picked out.

I chuckled. "Well, I really appreciate you guys coming and helping me."

"And why in the hell would we not come and help the mother of our nephew?" Tyson asked coming in.

I smiled and shook my head. That's what he calls me now, the Mother of his Nephew.

"Hey, we're not done." Dad said coming in.

The boys grunted and got back to work. Dominique was out on the road for a few weeks. So, Dad and Desiree have been helping me get things in order for the house.

I am now twenty-three weeks pregnant. Not to mention that my birthday is around the corner. That was when I was planning to announce my pregnancy. I ain't gone lie, I am a little stressed about what people are going to say but I'm tired of finding it.

"Knock knock." Desiree said coming in.

"Hey." I said smiling and bringing her into a hug.

"Looks like you got the kitchen in order." she said looking around.

I chuckled. "I thought you were going to let me help you with unpacking. Or your brothers, Dad, or atleast hiring people." she stated.

"I know, I know. But you know I can't really get any sleep without Dominique. When I walk around the house, it just be so empty. I just be having to move around."

"Yeah yeah." she said taking the box I was unpacking out my hand.

I laughed and shook my head. I walked outside to see what the guys had left to do.

"Are you guys almost done?" I asked walking up to the back of the U-Haul.

I looked and Tyrone was carrying the last box.

I clapped my hands. "Teamwork."

"Teamwork?" Tyson asked coming back outside.

"Yes teamwork. I boxed and unbox. Y'all load and unload. Seems like perfect teamwork to me." I said.

Dad came up and kissed my forehead. "Perfect Teamwork."

"Now, what are you treating us to eat?" Tyrone asked.

"Pizza. That's all I can give y'all tonight until I finish unboxing the kitchen supplies."

"Pizza sounds good but I want wings too." Tyson said.

"And breadsticks." Tyrone added.

Dad shook his head. I went inside as the boys went to return the U-Haul truck. As I walked, in a car pulled up and honked. I looked and it was Laila and Kelsi.

I opened the door back and started laughing.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" I questioned.

The both hopped out the car and ran up to hug me. "We never spent a birthday without one another. Why should we stop now?" Laila asked

I pouted. "Awe, you're so sweet."

"We also came to throw a little house warming party." Kelsi stated.

I laughed. "How in the hell you going to do that? Dominique doesn't get back until after my birthday."