Oh, Canada.

"Sadie, get down here." I hear my dad's drunk voice, I groan and hurry to his room, "Yes?" "Grab me a drink." He commands, I roll my eyes as I walk away to pour him Hennessey. I quickly went back upstairs and hand it to him, "Here, daddy." if I don't call him daddy he gets mad at me, I hate calling him that. "What are you dressed like that for?" his drunken eyes look me up and down, I look down at Ian's sweater, my jeans and converse, "What do you mean?" I ask confused, "You look like a Gallagher, those cheap broke bastards." He scoffs, "You're not friends with Frank anymore." I ask, "No, fuck him. Bastard owes me two thousand dollars. I want my fucking money!" He yells at me like I did something wrong, it makes me jump, "What are you jumping for?" He scoffs and then slaps me, "There's something to jump about. Get out of my face." He says and walks past me to go downstairs. I sniffle and hold my cheek as I put my backpack on and walk downstairs and out to the Gallaghers'.

I wipe my tears and sniffle one last time before walking into the Gallghers', "Hey, Sade, is your dad home?" Fiona asks me, I nod, "Why?" "Do you think he knows where Frank is?" I shrug, "He doesn't even know where I am anymore." I say and walk past her to see the boys, "Dad's missing?" I ask Ian, "I guess, when isn't he though? At least yours comes back every night." He says as he scarfes down an egg, I roll my eyes and help feed Liam so Debbie can finish cutting out coupons from the newspaper. "Here's your coffee." Steve says and hands me the only iced coffee he got, "You knew I liked iced?" I furrow my eyebrows, "Yeah, Lip told me." Steve explains and I look at Lip, he has a smile plastered on his face and he teasingly waves at me. "Guys, Dad's missing." Fiona says and holds up his disability check, "This shouldn't still be here." Fiona seems stressed. "I'll go get V. '' Debbie says and runs next door, I pull out my phone and call my dad, Fiona uses Steve's and Ian uses their shared phone.

Veronica comes over, throws Lip a cell phone and uses her landline to call around. My dad finally answers after that fourth time calling;

"What?" He groans

"Hi, daddy, have you seen Frank Gallagher since last night?" I ask with fear in my throat

"Last night, he got decked by Eddie Jackson, that's all I remember, why do you care? You going to get my money?" He sounds mad

"Well, nobody can find him and Fiona is really worried." my voice is shakey

"Yeah, whatever, when you find that bastard tell him I want my money." He hangs up

"My dad said Eddie Jackson punched him last night and he doesn't remember seeing him after that." I say and look towards Lip, Eddie Jackson is Karen's dad. "Oh no." Debbie says, scared, "Debs, don't worry. We'll find him." Fiona and I comfort her, "We'll split up, all the regular spots, okay? Go." Fiona says and we all split up.

++

After hours of looking, still no luck, Lip is starting to look worried, so am I. If my dad doesn't get his money I'm screwed. Ian, Lip and I check the Alibi one more time, "I-I can't go in there." I say nervously, "Why?" Lip asks, "My dad might be in there." "So?" Ian asks, "I just can't go, I'm supposed to be in school and uh, well, your dad owes mine two thousand and he's really pissed off and I would rather not be near him right now." I explain, "Well, wait right here, scream if you need us." Lip says before going into the Alibi with Ian.

After not even five minutes, they come out, "Steve was with him and he stood there in the kitchen today like he didn't know shit." Lip says and we go back to his house. "So Steve, how was Frank looking when you uh, left him at the Alibi Room last night?" Lip asks, "What?" Fiona asks, "Uh, went to apologize, bought him a drink then went home." Steve explains "Why didn't you say?" Fiona asks with tears in her eyes. Kevin walks in, giving Steve an excuse not to speak, "Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" He sounds like he just saw a ghost, this can't be good.  – "They found a body under the L." Kevin says in a voice full of sorrow. With no hesitation we are all running towards the L, we see coroners and caution tape, "Do you know who that is?" Fiona shouts at the officer, Debbie is holding onto me, crying as she looks at the body. They flip it over, the weight of the world seems to have lifted off all our shoulders to see it was not Frank. We all accidentally cheer, "Where the hell is he?' Fiona says as we walk away.