super fucked

We walk back into the Gallagher home after hours of looking for Frank to see a really round kid sitting on the couch watching tv porn, "Carl?" I call out, hoping this is his friend and not a weird random kid, "Yo!" Lip calls for Carl after me, "Hey." Carl comes down and grabs a Big Mac box off the counter, "Where'd you get that and who's the kid?" I ask, "Nephew." Carl shrugs and takes a bite of his burger, "Shit, they're here?" I ask, "Nephew?" Lip questions, "Yeah Frank has some other kid and that's her kid and you're an uncle." I explained briefly, "So Frank is here?" Lip asks and Carl and I nod. "You got the money?' Carl asks, "For what?" Lip questions as he grabs a beer from the fridge, "I got it, Carl." I say, "I only have five hundred cash, I'll get the rest from my dorm tomorrow." I explain, "I'm sure I have at least 8 gs available." "Fuck no." Lip says, "You're not paying for that." "We can't leave Fiona in jail." Carl argues, "No choice, Liam comes first. We have to pay those bills too." Lip then nods to the Big Mac and Carl hands it to him, taking the beer, "Absolutely, not." I say, taking it from Carl, "Why's the world to fucked up?" Carl asks, I can't even be mad at him for swearing, he's right, the world is fucked up.

++

"Hey you've been staring at your notebooks all night, take a break." I say gently to Lip as I notice him start to stress, "Sorry I have to make up my quantum physics test as soon as I get back to school." Lip explains, taking another sip of his diet coke. "Hey man." I hear his roomie greet as he steps out of the elevator, "Hey, thanks for bringing all this stuff to me earlier." "Thanks for getting my stuff too, I'm really surprised they let you." I thank him as I point to my backpack that sits in the chair beside me. "No problem, uh, Mr. Martin? I think his name was, he let me in." His roomie explains and I nod awkwardly, "Oh and I brought this for you man," He says reaching into his backpack, "Kant gave back our essays." He says, handing him his paper, "I gotta go though, Amanda is double parked out front and she gets crazy if she's alone too long." He says, walking backwards towards the elevator, "Got it, thank you again." Lip says, kindly waving to him as he steps into the elevator. "Mr. Martin?" Lip immediately asks, "Guidance counselor." I quickly replied and took Lip's paper from him, my eyes widened in excitement, "You got a B+!" I almost shout and shove his paper back into his face. As he gently takes the paper from me a huge smile appears on his face, "I'm so proud of you. I told you you'd get it. You're smart." I gently hold his paper with him, "Hey, let's go to my house or something, you need to lay down and get some rest. Liam will be home tomorrow, he's fine." I suggest seeing how tired he looks. "I don't know, what if something happens and I'm not here?" "Lip, nothing will happen, he's fully recovered." Lip looks unsure, "How about we sleep in my car, we can at least lay down more than if we stayed here. We'll be right in the parking lot and I have the fuzzy blanket in the back seat." I compromise and he nods, "That's fine." He smiles and I help him pack up his stuff.

"I could not sleep sitting up again." I chuckle as we enter the elevator, "Yeah, my back is killing me." Lip agrees.

As soon as we get into my car and lock the doors, Lip opens the sun roof visor, "It looks so pretty outside." I say as I push my seat back, Lip follows my lead and puts his hands behind his head, "I love the stars and stuff." I add on, "I know, Miss Astrology." He teases me, "Oh shut up, Aries." I tease him back, "I'm gonna assume that was an insult?" Lip laughs, "No, not really. I love fire signs. I'm an air sign, we get along." I smile as I look at the stars, "All fire signs." Lip jokes, "Oh hush." I giggle and gently hit his arm, "Geminis and Aries are compatible, all air and fire signs get along." I explain, "So tell me about Gemini and Aries compatibility." Lip starts something he probably will wish he never did. "Are you seriously interested in listening to my astrology rants today?" I look over at him with a huge smile, "Sure, you seem really into it so, why not?" He says, still looking up at the stars. "Okay well, we were always bound to butt heads. Aries and Gemini relationships only work if we adapt to each other's lifestyles which neither of us can do due to our deep rooted stubbornness. We are both also natural born leaders, it's hard for a leader to follow. Uh, we also don't know how to end things, which is fairly evident." I scoff at myself. "So basically we're fucked?" Lip chuckles, "Oh yeah, super fucked." I sigh and look over at him, "I'm okay being fucked with you though and by you." "I love being fucked by you too." Lip smirks and looks over at me, "Oh shut up." I laugh and smack his arm. "So not what I meant." I add, "I did." Lip whispers, happily. "Go to bed." I say and cover myself with half of the blanket and throw the other half on Lip.

"Do you want to fuck?" I ask after a few moments of awkward silence and the feeling of Lip's eyes burning into the back of my skull, "Thank god, I thought you'd never ask." Lip sighs in relief as he grabs me by my waist and pulls me over to the passenger side. "What made you want to?" Lip asks in between the kisses he's trailing down my neck, "You actually seemed interested in something I liked and you've been really nice lately." I say, unbuttoning his jeans, "I'm always interested in what you have to say." He says while taking off my jeans and whipping his dick out, "It doesn't seem like it." I say before sliding him inside of me and letting out a breathy moan, "Fuck." He mutters under his breath, "Sade, I'm always interested in everything you do. Fuck keep going. Sorry if I made it seem like I wasn't." Lip says in between moans, "It's okay, not a big deal." I manage to gasp out as I bounce on him, hitting my g-spot everytime, "It is a big deal. I do enough shitty things to you and I'm sorry I wasn't good enough." Lip says as he grips my hips, "You were always good enough for me, I love you, Lip." I say, slowing down my pace, "I love you too." Lip moans out as he pushes my hips down, letting his load flow into me. "Holy shit." I gasp at his warmth, "I forgot how good that felt." I say, getting off his dick and going down to lick him clean, "I never forgot how good this felt." Lip says while squirming, his dick twitches in my mouth and he cums again. I sit up and smirk, "That's so fun, making you squirm." I tease him and slide my panties back on. "You're such an asshole." Lip says, out of breath, "I know you are but what am I?" I laugh and cover myself with the blanket, "You're ridiculous." Lip smiles and kisses my temple, "Hey, I love you, forreal." Lip says in a serious tone, "I love you too, and Lip. You were always good enough for me, don't say that you weren't when you were the one who ventured out for other girls." I say and it's silent, "Goodnight." I say and turn back over, falling asleep.

++

"Is he gonna be okay?" Lip mutters to Carl as we all stare at Frank, he looks so out of it. "Too many downers." Carl mutters back. "Still no Liam?" Debbie asks, barging into the waiting room, "Where the hell have you been?" Lip and I ask in sync, "With Matt." She snarks and folds her arms in front of her chest as, who I assume is, Matt walks up behind her, "Hi." He says, waving awkwardly. V's expression drops, "Who's he?" "Oh, you're Matt?" I ask, shocked that he looks thirty. "How fucking old are you?" Lip asks, "T-" Matt goes to reply but Debbie notices Sammi, "Who's this?" She snarks once more, "Your older sister." I snicker, "And your nephew, Chucky." Carl introduces, "Like the doll?" Debbie remarks and I cup my hand over my mouth to hide my expression. "Debbie, hi." Sammi says and hugs her, Debbie looks annoyed. "Mr. Gallagher?" A nurse calls from down the hall which breaks everyone's attention to look at Liam being wheeled down the hall, "Liam!" I call and stand up, "Hold on ma'am, before we release him, is Frank Gallagher here?" She asks and looks around at the group, "Right here?" Frank says, raising his hand weakly, "Oh, okay." She says and walks away. So much for ensuring who Frank Gallagher is.