I do?

I opted out in going to Karen's to watch Sheila make Veronica's dress, V understood and as she put it "I wouldn't want to go to my man's mistress' house either."  I rolled my eyes at the thought of Lip being called my man, yeah right.

Later that night V comes back to the Gallaghers' looking panicked, "What's wrong?" I ask, "My brother is here." She says and plops down on the couch, "Why's that bad?" "Aggrevated assult, larceny, and arson." She says and looks at me, "Did he-" I start, "Break out? Yeah." Veronica finishes my question. "Shit, what are you gonna do?" I ask her, "I can't let him go to my wedding, he'll ruin it like he always does. "Who?" Lip asks, coming out of nowhere. "V's brother." Fiona answers, "Sibling brother or black guy brother?" Lip asks, "Sibling." Kev answers, "Remember that fire at Curves in the mall?" V asks, Lip nods, "That was him. He loves setting fire to things and he hates women, perfect storm." Lip sits on the arm of the couch right next to me and I look up at him and bust out laughing causing Fiona and V to look at him also joining my laughter, "What?" He asks, genuinely confused, "What did you do at Kev's bachelor party last night?" I ask through my laughter at what was written on his face, "Oh shit." he mutters when he realizes then goes upstairs. "He's seriously nuts. He came at Kev one time and he came all 'ass. cunt. fuck.' on his ass." V explains, "Is he retarded?" Fiona asks, "I wish; Tourette's coupled with Bipolar and a drinking problem, a shrink's wet dream." V rolls her eyes. "Sadie, you sure you don't wanna bachelorette party it up with us tonight?" V changes the subject, I shake my head, "Love you V but parties aren't my thing, I'm gonna watch Liam tonight for Fi." I explain, "Okay, if you change your mind you know where to find us." Veronica says as they leave to go to her place to get ready.

"You're not going out?" Lip asks me as he puts a shirt on, I shake my head, "Don't like parties." I explain as I nervously twiddle my thumbs, "You're going to the wedding tomorrow?" He asks, "Yeah." I'm short, "Sade what's going on?" He sits next to me, "Nothing." I say and my leg begins to shake. He points to my leg, "Liar." he says and I throw my head back, groaning, "I'm fine, Lip." I complain, "No you're not, what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" He pokes my temple softly, I hesitate, "It's not important, Lip." "Sadie." He says with a serious tone, "I just don't want to keep falling for you knowing it'll never happen, okay?" I say and get up to walk into the kitchen, "What do you mean?" Lip asks following me, "Lip, forget it." I say as I pour milk into Liam's cup. "Sadie, I fucking love you." Lip yells at me, making me freeze, "Shit, sorry." Lip mutters and goes to walk away, "Lip, how can you say that to me when you constantly chose her over me?" I follow him, "I don't ever chose her over you." He says, "Really Lip? So who are you publicly dating? It's always Lip and Karen, don't lie to me. You don't love me, you love her. So please, leave me alone Lip." I say with tears in my eyes. He immediately grabs me and passionately kisses me as he picks me up putting me on the counter then he pulls away, "If I didn't love you, I wouldn't protect you." He says as he looks into my eyes, "I love you too much to be with you because I know I'd fuck up and hurt you and I can't stand hurting you." He says to me, tears also fill his eyes, "I don't know how to love someone, Sade. I don't want to trial and error with you and risk losing you forever. I can't lose you. Ever since you came here I cannot stop thinking about you, everything about you makes me crazy. I don't love Karen, Sadie, I love you." He refrains from yelling but I know he wants to, I avoid eye contact, "Sadie, look at me." his voice is full of sorrow, "Sadie, please." He begs, I give in and look at him with my tear filled eyes, he gently grabs my face and wipes my eyes, "Sadie, I love you." He says to me once again, "I love you, Lip." instantly a huge smile appears on his face, "Thank you for considering my feelings but, we don't get to choose if we get hurt. We do however can choose who we let hurt us, I like my choice, Philip Ronan Gallgher." I full name him and smile after I do it, he smiles with his tongue in his cheek, "Did you just full name me, Sadie Elizabeth Mitchell?" I nod, "What're you gonna do about it? Philip." I antagonize. He immediately grabs me and throws me over his shoulder and places me on Fiona's bed and closes the door, jumping overtop of me, now hovering me, "What did you say?" He asks with a smile, "Philip." I pop the P and that makes him start tickling me, "Okay, Okay! You win!" I shout through my giggles, "I know, because I can do this." Lip says before kissing me again. "Do it again." I say, holding his face and we start making out. "I got us a private place for next Sunday night." Lip says against my lips as we are kissing. "Where?" I ask in between my peck kisses. "I got V a priest for her fake wedding in exchange for her place Sunday night for us." He looks between my eyes and lips, "How did you even know I'd agree?" I question, "Because I know you, a break away from your house without being here." He says, "How long it take you to come up with that?" I ask jokingly, "Eh, five minutes." He teases and we kiss again.