love you, goodbye.

It's been two weeks since the blackout, two weeks since I slept in the same bed as Lip again. I convinced Lip to let Fiona back in since she has been going to AA meetings every afternoon with Lip. Everything seems to be going back to normal, Gallagher normal not normal normal. Carl didn't get accepted into West Point and Kelly broke up with him, he's been so angry and sad the past couple days. I feel bad for him but he said he wants to be left alone. Good news is I'm going up to see Mickey today, I cannot wait to talk to him.

++

"Hey pretty girl." Mickey says, walking out from behind the heavy metal door with open arms. "Mickey." I say and basically fall into him, "Milkovich!" The guard yells. "Yeah yeah." He flips off the guard. "You can come earlier next time so we can be outside so we can actually hug." Mickey says before sitting down across from my seat, "That sounds great. I need that." I sit across from him. "So jerk off got a skank pregnant?" "Yup." I say. "The fuck is wrong with him? He's a fucking moron." Mickey scoffs. "How have you been?" I change the topic. "Fine I guess." He shrugs, "I heard you can possibly get out on good behavior, have you been being good?" I slightly mother. "Yeah Mitch." He rolls his eyes, "Have you spoke to Svet or Yev?" I ask, "No, fuck that bitch." "Mick." "I mean of course I care about the kid but there is nothing I can do about it if she's keeping him from me." Mickey explains and I nod, "I haven't seen him or heard from her in a long time either." "She get deported?" "No fucking clue. She fucked Kev and V over, she was working at the Alibi and they were raising the babies together but that's the last I knew." "Damn, hope the kid isn't too fucked up." Mickey sighs. "Mickey, I missed you so much. Why didn't you call me as soon as you could?" "I didn't want to seem like a pussy for snitching." "Mick, I'm happy you snitched or else I would've never seen you again." "You missed me that much?" He chuckles, "Don't get too conceited, asshole." I chuckle. "Can we talk about the fucking option?" He smiles like an idiot, "No! I told him no! I can't fuck my best friend's man." "As friends." He smiles and tilts his head innocently. "No!" I repeat, "Just think about it." Mick says, holding my face from under my chin and his thumb caresses my face. "Mick, I can't." I move his hand gently, holding it with both of mine. "You're the love of Ian's life and I can't bring myself to do that shit to him or Lip." "Fuck Lip, Sade. He has a whole baby mom!" He speaks to me in a slow, annoyed tone. "I know but-" "but nothing." He cuts me off and I sigh. "Just think about it." Mickey stands up and kisses my forehead just as the buzzer goes off, "Roll call." He says to me and I nod, "Love you." "Love you too." I say as I see him walk away. Should I just do it?

++

"What are you two doing and do I even want to know?" I whisper to Carl and Debs as they're dressed in all black at five thirty in the morning. "Probably don't wanna know. Watch Franny, I'll be back before she's up though." Debbie says before they hurry out of the house. "Jesus Christ." I mutter and go back to my room.

"Hey babe, how's Todd's?" I call Liam as everyone has been starting to worry about after a week of him gone "Great! I never want to leave." "Well, can you just come home for a bit? Everyone is starting to get really really worried." "Maybe, I'll think about it." He says before hanging up. I huff and put my phone down.

++
"Fucking bitch." I hear Lip mutter downstairs as he slams the fridge door. I walk downstairs and peek around the corner before approaching him, "You okay?" I ask hesitantly and he nods, leaning against the sink facing away from me. "How'd the Tami thing go?" "She still wants to get rid of it, have it then give it up for adoption." He admits–just like Karen. "I'm sorry." I say before he turns around and leans on the sink the other way to face me. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask and he shakes his head, "Okay." I say softly and begin to climb the stairs again, "Sade," He calls up to me, "Yeah?" "I'm sorry." "What for?" I say from behind the wall that separates the kitchen from the stairs, "Not choosing you." He says with despair in his voice. I don't respond but instead just walk back upstairs to do the rest of my work.