laced

"Kev, have you seen Lip?" I ask, walking into his unassigned dorm room, "I had the girls all night I have no idea." Kev shouts over Jemma screaming, "Give me her." I groan and take her from him, instantly soothing her, "How do you do that?" Kev asks, impressed, "Sister things." I shrug, still swaying back and forth. Just then the door opens; it's Lip. "Where were you?" I ask, "Home." I can tell he's lying, "Okay." I say, not wanting to argue especially in front of the girls. "Yo, they're talking about turning you in because of the screaming babies." Lip explains to Kev, "Well, that sucks because I have all these dime bags that I was gonna sell at half price!" Kev announces and instantly people start pouring into his room, "I gotta go." I say, handing Jemma back to Kev and squeezing my way out of his packed room.

"Sade," I hear Lip call me as he makes his way out of the room, "Hey, sorry." "For what?" I ask, walking down the hall to Lip's room, "I was at Helene's last night. I went to call it all off with her because you covered my ass this semester." "That required you to be there all night?" I ask, "I fucked her, but she has a husband who doesn't seem to give a shit that I did which is weird." Lip says, closing his room door behind him. "Maybe I should fuck her husband then, call it even?" I ask, grabbing my clothes from Lip's dorm, "What are you doing with those?" "Um, taking them out of your room so I can have them back. No reason for them to be here." I explain, "Sadie," "Lip, hush. You keep doing your thing and I'll do mine. No hard feelings. We're good." I brush him off, "Sade, I'm just having fun." "As you should. See you later." I smile and pat his chest, walking out of his dorm.

Just when I walk out of his dorm I spot several kids on the floor, they look fucked up. "Uh, Lip." I go back into his room, "Come here." I say, worried, he pops his head out, "Holy shit." He mutters, "Hey, you okay man?" Lip asks as the guy is muttering random things on the ground, "What the fuck's wrong with him?" Lip asks the girl kneeling beside him, "It's that fucked trip-weed your friend sold us." She says, angrily. "Fucking Kev." I mutter under my breath and put my hand on my head, "Laced with all sorts of crap. It makes you lose your mind." She continues, "Text Kev, I'll get all these fucks in my room." Lip whispers to me and I nod, pulling out my phone and doing as told.

++

"Jesus." Kev says, walking into Lip's dorm to see several kids tripping out, "What the fuck is wrong with these kids?" He asks, "The fucking weed you sold them! And what took you so long?" I ask, punching his chest, "Some shit called spice." Lip adds, "That was spice?" Kev asks, surprised, "Oh, no wonder I got a discount. I was dropping the girls off to V." He sighs, "This shit can last for hours, alright?" Lip proceeds to explain, "We need to keep everybody in the room, lock the door and just wait it out. Can you go check the hall, check for any stragglers?" He asks Kev, "Yeah, I got it." "Toss any bags you find." I add on, "If you have any left, get rid of it." Lip continues. "Aye-Aye Captains." Kev says, leaving the room.

Moments later Kev comes back with one person, "Only straggler." "Okay, close the door and lock it. If we call 911 we could go to jail like both of us." Lip explains to Kev, "Why? We didn't force them to do anything!" Kev whispers, "You sold them the shit." I explain, "And you're a grown man who doesn't go to school here, living on campus amd fucking many many college girls. Which, I haven't told V; you're welcome." I explain with my arms crossed in front of my chest. Just then all three of our heads turn towards the window to see one of the kids jumping out of it, "Holy shit." Lip says, jumping over his bed to look out, "Was that Joaquin?" I ask and he nods. Joaquin is Lip's new friend who tried to help him hack into financial aid, fucking idiots. "I think I broke my rhinoceros!" Joaquin says from the ground as he is rolling slightly back and forth, Kev giggles, "Not funny, Kev!" I say and punch his arm. "Hey, I gotta take him somewhere. You two hold the fort down, Sade can I use your car?" Lip asks me, desperately. "Yeah." I sigh and slap my keys into his hand.

++

After keeping the chickens in the coop for a few more minutes they slowly all start to come back and they instantly crash. Once they're all asleep I sit in Lip's bed; exhausted and stressed. "You okay?" Kev asks, "Why would you do that?" I ask, "I didn't know!" He defends himself and I lay back in the bed, "You know Lip is fucking one of his professors?" I ask, "What?" Kev sounds shocked, "Weren't you two like becoming a thing again?" Kev asks, sitting next to me, "I don't know, we were just fucking I guess. Felt like more but maybe that was just me not being fully over him yet." "I don't want to hear those words out of your mouth again." Kev sounds like a disturbed father. "You'd be really disturbed if you knew what happened in the spot you're sitting in right now." I chuckle, propping myself up on my elbows, "You're fucking sick." He says, standing up and sitting in Lip's desk chair, I look at him holding back a laugh, "Jesus Christ." He groans and stands up, "Is anywhere in this room safe?" He asks and I shake my head, "Ew." He says and I laugh, "So what's going on with you two now?" "No clue, not my issue." "Sade," "Kev, I'm fine." I say and Lip's door swings open, "Jesus Christ! Took long enough." Kev says, "Are we good? No cops?" Kev asks, "No, not yet." Lip sighs in relief, "Bullet dodged." Kev says and they high five, "Man that shit was fucking crazy!" Kev says and Lip sighs, "Listen man there's something-" "I know what you're gonna say, clean bud only-" "No, I got my tuition covered and I don't need you to sell anymore." "So I can keep your cut?" Kev smiles, "No. Make up with your wife, it's time." Lip says to Kev, "Like you made up with Sade?" Kev scoffs, "Sadie and I aren't married with kids." Lip says, "Kev, let's go." I grab his wrist, "Sadie, can you stay?" Lip asks as I head towards the door, "Ask Helene." I say, slightly hurt.

"I'll meet you at home." I say to Kev as he gets into his truck and he nods, "Go be with your wife and kids. It is time. I know you two can work this out." I say to Kev and go into my car, driving home.

As I pull up to our houses I see Kev is already inside. I then go into the Gallaghers to see Ian getting taken away by military police "What the fuck?" I shout and Mickey looks at Sammi as he's being held back by another officer, "You fucking bitch." I lunge at her but Mickey rips out of the officers grip and stops me, holding me back, "I'm gonna fucking kill you, you fake fucking bitch." I shout, trying to wiggling out of Mickey's grip until the military police officer points his gun at us, "Don't move." he says sternly and I stop wiggling, "Fuck you." I say to him and Sammi. Ian's groans of hurt and stress bring tears to my eyes; not him too.

"You bitch!" Ian screams as he is being taken outside, "You can't just drag him out of his fucking house!" Mickey shouts as he follows them outside, holding my wrist tightly so I don't kill Sammi. Just then Fiona runs down the sidewalk, "What the fuck is going on?" She panics, "He's sick for fucks sake!" Mickey yells at them as they're shoving Ian in the car. "Tell me where the fuck you're taking him! He didn't do anything!" Mickey is losing his shit as they doors close and they drive away. "I'm gonna fucking kill her." I rip my wrist from Mickey's grip and run back in the house and starts fighting Sammi, "First fucking Carl now Ian you stupid cunt." I say in between punches, "Sadie, enough." Mickey and Fiona pull me off her and I get to kicking her, "Bitch." I say one last time after I wiggle out of Fiona and Mickey's grip and spit on her, "I hope your kid gets fucking killed in prison you ugly son of a bitch." I say close to her face "It's a shame when someone you love gets taken away, isn't it?" Sammi mutters and I go to hit her again and Mickey stops me, "Enough, before she gets you too." Mickey says to me, I nod "I gotta go." I say, slightly hyperventilating; I need Lip.

I run into Lip's dorm, full of tears and out of breath to see his professor riding him, "Oh shit, Sadie." Lip says quickly shuffling around, "Sammi called the MPs and they took Ian." I manage to choke out, "Enjoy your professor though." I slam his door and go back to my car.

Why is the world falling apart all so fast?