orgasmic

"What the fuck?" Lip mutters as he walks into the house, "Oh, yeah you haven't seen what Carl's done to the place." I giggle as I sip my coffee and read my book. "Jesus." Lip says, putting all his stuff down walking into the kitchen/bar. "Hey." Lip sounds alarmed as he sees Queenie tattooing over Chuckie's Nazi symbol, "Uncle Lip!" Chuckie is exuberant. "Yo, Sade. Who is this lady in here?" "Queenie, Chuckie's grandma. Crazy bitch Sammi's mom." I shout, still reading my book. "Oh my god, as I live and breathe. Frank Gallagher 35 years ago." Queenie says making me ugly laugh, "She just said you look like fucking Frank." I continue to jeer. "Excuse me?" Lip asks, "You're the spitting image of your father when he knocked me up." Queenie exclaims and my hand shoots up to my mouth to hold in the rest of my laughs; no way I fucked mini Frank.

"I can't even fit into my clothes anymore." Debs complains as she walks downstairs, struggling to button her jeans. "Hey, Debs." Lip greets her, "Lip!" She exclaims and hugs him then looks over at me, hopeful; seeing us both home at the same time was a rare occasion. "No, Debs." I answer her before she even asks as I walk into the kitchen. "Hi baby." I say, leaning down to her belly, "Can't wait, she's coming so soon." I smile and gently rub her belly before putting my cup in the sink. "How soon?" Lip asks, "Three months, right Debs?" I ask, "About that, yeah. I'm going to lamaze unzipped." She complains and storms off, "She goes to lamaze alone?" Lip asks, looking at me then Queenie. "She's doing the whole independent woman thing." I explain as I eat eggs with my fingers, "Queenie is into that herbal, organic stuff. She even talks about crystals with me. I love this woman." I say and she smiles, "Same to you, sweetie." She taps my cheek softly and comfortingly. "Here, eat up Frank Junior." She says to Lip then walks away. "Frankie." I tease, "Shut the hell up." He grunts as he sits down to eat. "Aw, Frankie, don't be so grumpy." I tease and pout at him before walking away.

++

Later that night, Lip and I are sitting on opposite sides of the living room; the tension and awkwardness is eating me alive. I feel him staring at me through my book which now covers my face.

"I gave Debs some tonic to relax her. We did some Reiki to strengthen her uterus." Queenie explains as she walks into the living room with two beers; one for her and one for Lip. "It's really unbelievable how many sexual deviants are out there." She adds on as she sits down next to him, handing him his third beer. "So, Reiki? You're really into the hippie dippie healing shit?" Lip asks and I peek over my book to watch and listen to their conversation; she chuckles, "I do what works." She nods. "I'm a physics major so it's a little hard for me to buy into that holistic crap." He explains "What about reflexology?" She asks, putting her beer down, "Pressure points?" I can't help but butt in, "Exactly." She smiles as she begins to massage his foot. "So, what is up with Mr. Lip?" She asks, taking off his sock to begin kneading the sole of his foot. "Why are you home from college?" "Just back for the night." "Did you just go through a break up recently?" She asks and glances quickly at me then looks at Lip, "Who is she to you?" "Someone I've always loved but I fucked up beyond too many times and she's done with me, for good." She continues to massage and his dick gets hard he starts moaning, I feel myself pool in my underwear; I missed his moans. All of a sudden he climaxed; he came all over himself, "There you go all good as new, grandma Queenie to the rescue." She laughs and skips off back into the kitchen. My mouth is agape as I stare at him, his face full of shock. "Ho-ly shit." I mutter. "You're welcome!" Queenie shouts from the kitchen.

Soon after Lip came all over himself and he went upstairs to process what just happened, Carl and Fiona stormed in. "Tell me where all the guns are and put them in this bag. I'm done with your shit." Fiona scolds Carl. "What's going on?" I ask, "Will was playing with one of Carl's guns and Sean got pissed off with me!" She yells.

++

"Go upstairs, I'm taking these out of your head, now!" Fiona yells after they get the last gun from the middle couch cushion. I follow them upstairs; Fiona is stressed. "Hey, Fi, let me do it, you seem stressed." I step in and she storms out of the room, "What did you do?" I ask him, gently taking his braids out. Finally.

"Your hair is so long." I gently pull it so he looks up at me, "Never again, okay?" I mother him and gently let his hair go, he nods, "Never again." He sighs, "Your head looks infected." I gently tap around the gash, "Does that hurt?" "No." He says, "It's a little warm. I'll get you some antibiotics, I have cephalexin in my dorm. I can get it for you and bring it here tomorrow, okay?" I inform him as I take the last braid out. "How'd getting out go?" I ask him as he stands up, "Sean lost his car and his clothes but I'm out." He says, "Well, that's good. Sucks for him but I'm proud of you." I stand up and hug him, "I missed you, the real you." "I'm back, don't worry." He squeezes me as tight as he used to; my baby boy is back.