female rage

I haven't been able to get out of bed all day, I feel stuck. I just can't believe she's pregnant. It's Karen all over again, is it bad I'm hoping it's not his? He doesn't deserve that pain all over again but I don't deserve it either.

"You okay?" Debbie asks after giving my door a small knock. I don't answer, nobody knows yet. "What's wrong? You're reminding me of Monica." God, I feel like it. "I'm fine. I think." I say, wiping my face that is covered in dry and wet tears. "Jesus, your eyes are so red." She says, taken back. "Is it because Lip and Tami are dating?" She asks and that breaks me again, I begin to silently sob. "It's not but it also is the problem." I admit, "Then what else is wrong?" "I can't tell you." "Come on." Debs sits next to me, "You can't tell anyone else, please." I say and she nods, "Lip got her pregnant. That's why he's been with her and she's been here. Karen all over again." Debbie's eyes widened, "Holy shit." "You can't tell anyone. I don't think anyone else knows yet." I sniffle and she nods, "I won't but I sure do want to kill him." She begins to bounce her leg. "Me too." I say, covering my face with my pillow. Lip's smell suffocates my nose making me sob even more. "Come on, let's go eat at Patsy's on me. You can't rot in this bed." Debbie lugs me out of bed, "Fine." I groan, following her out. "Maybe I wanted to rot." I add. "Exactly why we are going out." Debbie chuckles.

++

"Shit, sorry." Debbie says as we walk into Patsy's to see Lip and everyone else wearing matching shirts. "What are they doing?" "5K thing. Tami's mom died of ovarian cancer or something like that. Let's go." She grabs my arm lightly but just before we could leave, we hear a man howling outside. "BOOOOONEE!" He shouts as he walks into Patsy's. The tall sexy man makes his way over to Tami, scooping her up and kissing her. I quickly shift my eyes over to Lip who looks devastated, "Oh I so have to watch this." I say with a conniving chuckle. "Let's eat." I say to Debbie, dragging her over to the small booth, resting my chin on my hand, admiring the man and also occasionally gazing at Lip to make sure he knows both Tami and I want the other man. My knuckle quickly shot between my teeth as he took his shirt off, "Debs, holy shit." I grab her hand with my free one as she turns to look, "Wow, he's hot." She says. "I know." I say and Lip walks over, "What're you fuckheads doing?" Lip almost growls, "Don't you have a person to tend to?" I keep his secret, or so he thinks. "Why are you here staring at that fucker?" "Why did you fuck several other bitches our whole relationship, fucker?" I mock his tone. "Lip, come on." Brad calls him, "Yeah Lip, 'come on'." I mock even though this hurts, the whole thing, the staring, the being a bitch, everything hurts.

++

"Should I intervene?" I ask as I see Kelly holding Carl's arm behind his back, "No!" "Yes." Kelly and Carl say overlapping each other. "Kelly, he thinks he's a bad influence on you. It's not you it's him, and I can say that whole heartedly about a Gallagher man for once." "What about a Gallagher man?" Lip limps into the house. "Getting beat up by a girl again?" Lip teases Carl, "Lucky you haven't yet." Kelly huffs at him and lets Carl go. "I'll be upstairs." I dismiss myself and walk by Fiona. "We're pregnant." Frank barges in and stops me in my tracks, "No the fuck you did not, Frank." I say, turning back around and charging at him, Lip grabs me, "Don't fucking touch me." I push him away from me. "Frank, what did you do with that cup?" "Sadie, I have no idea what you're talking about." He chuckles, "Fucking bitch." I lunge at him and Kelly grabs me, "Can't beat up a geriatric you'll be fucked" She says, "He fucking," I look at Carl before I speak, "Nothing. He can't even support the kids he has now how the fuck is he gonna support another one?" I ask, changing the subject, I can't do this to Carl. "Six actually." The woman says, sitting down. "Funny." Fiona chuckles, shoving Cheerios in her mouth. "You think I can't raise six kids?" Frank asks, "Fuck no!" All of us kids say in unison, "Fi, Lip, Ian, Debs, Carl, Liam. You had six kids that got raised by your oldest daughter you fucking piece of shit." I say, I can't believe he used Carl's sperm, my poor fucking baby is a dad on accident–fuck I have to tell him, right? "If I didn't raise them how did they turn out so well?" Frank asks, "Bankrupt and anger issues." Fiona says, "Recovering alcoholic." Lip raises his hand, "And a whore, don't forget that oh and a narcissist." I chime in. "Sexually confused teen mom." Debbie says. "Military psychopath." Carl says–and teen father without even knowing. "Let's not forget about the arsonist felon." Lip says, "Don't call him that." I grimace at him. "Well, Liam is turning out okay." "Liam wakes up screaming every other night saying 'Don't leave me with Frank!' not to mention you tried to get him to aid in your burglary and theft which caused him to sleepwalk for days and you got him kicked out of private school because like previously mentioned you're a fucking whore." I rage some more, "Who pissed in this one's cereal?" Fiona asks and everyone points to Lip, "Jesus Christ, blame me for her female rage." "Yeah it is your fucking fault because you wanted to get that bitch fucking pregnant!" I scream, "What?" Carl asks and Fiona begins to laugh, "Oh fuck this. I have to go." Fiona storms out, leaving the Cheerios on the counter. 

++

Later that night I can't help but overhear Lip and Tami argue, supposedly she fucked Boone to sleep then came over to see Lip; how ironic. I chuckle to myself, maybe dating her will give him a taste of his own medicine because we all know I couldn't do it myself.

I sit up once I hear her footsteps storm off, I see Lip standing in his doorway buttoning his shirt. "I hope you can kinda understand how I feel now." I say, "And I know exactly what you're about to go do, I've seen it so many times before. Try not to get this next girl pregnant too." I say before leaning over and closing my door. I hear him sigh before he walks away, I can't believe he still is a cheater despite getting the girl pregnant–guess I dodged a bullet, even if I had his baby he'd still cheat on me.