finger blasted

"You just getting in?" Lip startles me as I quietly walk into the kitchen at 4am, "Jesus Christ, Lip." I let out a deep breath, "What did you do?" He asks, eyeing me. "We went to the Navy Pier then walked around the Gold Coast, he got me food and a build-a-bear." I say, holding up my tan bear. "You fuck him?" "Yeah, sure did. Rode his dick right in front of cloud gate.' I answer sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "Don't fucking give me an attitude! I'm looking out for you!" He yells in a tone just above a whisper, "Don't talk to me like that." I say, clutching my bear close to my torso. "What the fuck is on your wrist?" He says, finally noticing the bruises he left, "It's nothing." "Is that from him?" He gets really close to me, "No, don't worry about it Lip." I try to move away from him but I'm cornered, "Lip, move." "Sadie, did he fucking hurt you?" "No! It's from you! Remember the other night when you grabbed me?" I finally confess and his face drops, his breaths grow shallow, "No, I didn't do that. Did I?" He questions himself, "It's fine Lip. You didn't mean to." I try to reassure him. "I fucking hurt you." He begins to spiral, "Lip, go to bed. You're over tired." I say and he punches the fridge, "Fuck!" He shouts and instantly I hear Fred's cry. "Go take care of Freddie." I say, scared, he hasn't been this angry in a very long time. I hope he doesn't drink again, I couldn't handle that. "Lip, go. Freddie needs you." I repeat and he does as told. I let out a sigh of relief before going up to my room.

"Shit, sorry." I say as I walk into my room to Ian sleeping in my bed, "No, I'm sorry. I just took the free bed." He says groggily. "What's wrong?" His eyes soften as he looks at me, "Lip got really angry downstairs and I went on a date with that guy and he got me this and Lip yelled at me." I ramble on and Ian instantly pulls me into his embrace, "It's okay. You did nothing wrong." He reassures me as he strokes my hair, "He yelled at me he's never yelled at me like that." I sob, "Shh, it's okay." Ian sits us both down in my bed, "I'm here now, you're safe. Nothing will happen." He consoles me, laying us down. "Try to sleep, okay?" He continues to hold me and stroke my hair as I sob into his chest. I'm so happy he's home, I couldn't do this without him. I just need Mickey to feel whole again.

++

I walk downstairs to Lip and Tami arguing, "Let's ask Sadie!" Tami tries to involve me, "Dude, I want no parts in this shit." "Lip, we can co parent and do our own things! That's fine! Just don't lie to me like I;m an idiot because I'm not! You can go back to Sadie or even Sarah since you've been spending so much time with her!" She yells as she bounces Fred–he hates to be bounced. "Uh, he doesn't like to be bounced." Lip says and she scoffs before basically throwing Fred at him, "Since you know everything." She says before storming upstairs. I look at Lip and shoot him a surprised look before walking into the kitchen. "Sade." I hear Lip's voice after the front door closes, "What?" I peek around the corner to see Mickey. I drop my cup on the ground and run to him, "Mickey!" I shout as he holds me by my lower back, "Hey Mitch." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "When did you get out? Holy shit! You should've called me!" "I got out this morning, wanted to surprise you and Ian. Where is he?" "Work, he has some fucked up PO. He'll be home tonight. Wanna go get some food or something?" "I'd rather not be outside. Too many Mexicans they're scaring me." "Oh, those are just Carl's friends. Free tamales for life pretty much however I totally prefer pasteles from the Puerto Ricans in Little Village." I ramble, "Can we just stay here, I've had enough outside time today." He chuckles and I nod, "Yeah, let's go upstairs." I smile and walk him upstairs, I feel Lip's eyes burning a hole into me.

"So, you thought about that platonic fucking thing yet?" He asks as he plops down in my bed, "No. I can't do that to Ian." I sigh, closing my door and sitting next to him. "He came up with the goddamn plan." "Shouldn't you like fuck Ian first before fucking me straight out the pen?" "I fucked Ian every fucking night. Besides, this is the perfect time. Lip will hear and nobody else is really here." Mickey begins to rub my hip, "I don't know. I really pissed him off last night." "Fine, let me start and if you want to fuck after we can, if not, at least we can say we tried, kay?" He looks me into my eyes and I nod. I've always thought Mickey was sexy but he is the love of Ian's life and ninety nine percent gay, I guess this is the one percent.

As Mickey kisses my neck I feel myself throb and drip, his fingers slip under the waistline of my shorts before ripping them off. "Jesus Christ." He mutters as there already is a pool under me. "So you did want to this whole time?" He smirks and I roll my eyes, "Fuck off, Milkovich." I say before kissing him. He moans against my lips before his fingers find their way inside of me. I gasp as he pushes my g-spot. "It's okay, let it happen." He says against my lips before he admires his work, my head tilts back as I tighten around his fingers.

He finger fucked me and he did it good. He shoves his two fingers in my mouth after I finish all over them, "Jesus Christ I don't know why Lip fucked that up." Mickey huffs as he quickly stands up and adjusts his pants. "Holy shit." I say, slightly out of breath. "We have to tell Ian." I add, "He knows well we talked about it he just didn't know it was right now." Mickey says, not looking at me, "Put your pants on, fucker." He says, "Shit, sorry." I use one of Lip's shirts to wipe my vagina before throwing it in the corner and pulling up my shorts. "Dude, I feel bad." I say and Mickey shakes his head, "We talked about us fucking Sade, chill. I just finger blasted you, totally platonic." He waves it off. "Your dick is hard." I point out, "I'm still a guy and you have a fire ass pussy and it's basically a virgin pussy you haven't been touched in fuck knows how long. Felt my fingers being squeezed to death." "Okay, enough talk about my cooch. I have work to get done." I shoo him out, "If you ever wanna do that again let me know. I can't fuck you though, I'd want to do it more than once non-platonically" Mick kisses my temple before leaving, opening my door and I see Lip's figure outside of my door through my peripheral. "Did you and Milkovich just fuck?" He sounds PISSED, "No." I shrug, keeping my eyes on my screen. "You're a fucking dumbass." Mickey chuckles, "Aren't you dating my brother?" He asks, "And?" Mickey says and nods over towards the bed that now has a wet spot on it, "Jesus Christ." Lip mutters before storming into his room. "Good shit." Mickey whispers before leaving. Oh god what did I just do?

++

"Lip?" I call quietly as I walk down the stairs to see him sitting on the couch staring at the floor. "Yeah?" "I' Are you okay?" I ask, standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Fine." He lies. "I'm sorry for today and last night." I apologize. "No need to apologize to me. I hurt you in more ways than just me being a shitty boyfriend." He sighs, "Where's Tami?" "Out." "I know how you feel." I sigh and he turns towards me, "This was you, huh?" I nod, "Every night. You'd be drinking and probably fucking someone and I'd just be sitting there like a dumbass waiting for you." "Did you fuck Mick?" He asks and I wave my hand side to side. "He fingered me and he would've fucked but I think we both knew that wouldn't of ended well for anyone involved." "Jesus." He chuckles and wipes his face. "Are you mad at me?" I ask, nervously. "I'm mad at myself." He answers before there is a pounding on the door, "I got it." I say and he quickly steps in front of me, "No." He says, opening the door. A lady then storms in shouting, "Gallagher! Ian Gallagher!" "Um, can I ask what this is about?" I ask and she holds up a badge and her gun, "Jesus." Lip says, stepping in front of me right before Mickey and Ian come downstairs, "Milkovich?" She exclaims, "I can't believe you're out! Who's your PO?" "Larry." "Fucking white bread piece of shit." She mutters, "Gallagher what was that Mother Teresa shit you pulled today?" She asks and Ian sighs, "Come with me." She says and Mickey steps forward, "No, I got it." Ian says, walking down the last few steps, "Oh, proud of you." He says to me with a wink before leaving with his parole officer. "Oh god." I mutter with my eyes shut tight.

I don't regret it but I wish nobody knew it happened. I can't stomach this, I feel like I cheated and betrayed my best friend all at the same time. I'm single, it was consensual, Ian told me to. This was a good thing, right? It was. Lip will never be mine again, he has his own family and it's not with me. I did do the right thing.