Gallaghers.

Lip and I decided to work on things together for the baby. Tami is more than okay doing shared custody and I'm okay with having her over for holidays and even our Sunday dinner. I want everyone to be civil. I don't want my son to grow up in chaos, arguing and anger. Lip doesn't want that for either of his sons as well.

++

"It's nice!" I smile as I walk into the Gallavich apartment, "Oh I'm so swimming in that pool as soon as this baby is out." I say, looking at their pool from their back window. "How many more months?" "Six weeks." Lip says, kissing my temple. "I can't believe she managed to hide it for that long. And hiding the gender from us for two and a half months is criminal!" Ian says "Name?" Mickey asks, "I can't tell you because then you'll know the gender. Two more days." "Lame." Mickey teases. "Fuck off." I roll my eyes and nudge him. "You get your keys today?" Ian asks and I nod, "Yup it's official." "And you two are back together?" Mickey chuckles, "We're working on it for the baby, we'll see how it goes." I say. "But he's living with you and Liam right?" Ian asks and I nod, "He doesn't want to live with Tami and Tami wants him to move with me and the baby." I shrug, "You know this is all I've ever wanted." Lip chimes in and Ian nods, "I know." He pats his shoulder, "Just don't be a douche this time, you got another kid coming." Ian teases and Lip chuckles, "I won't, this is what I want." He says, wrapping his arm around me. I don't believe shit out of his mouth.

++

"What happened?" I ask, walking into the very empty house to see Lip leaning against the counter. "I sold everything we've ever owned just for the lady I tried to sell the house to to tell me her boss doesn't want to buy it because I wanted to get more money like a fucking asshole." Lip beats himself up. "I'm sorry." I say, rubbing his back and resting my head against his shoulder. "I fucked it up for everyone." He punches the counter, "Back at it again tomorrow? We'll do more Frank things." I hear Liam speak and my head turns to him, he looks so hurt and sad. "You okay?" I mouth to him as Frank walks by me and he nods, walking upstairs. "I'm gonna go talk to him." I whisper to Lip and rush upstairs. "Hey babe." I say before Liam turns his head towards me, revealing tears running down his cheeks. "I'm sorry baby." I pull him into a hug, "I know this is hard but you're doing a great job and I'm sorry I haven't been a help." I apologize and hold him closely. "I don't even know why I'm sad. Frank was never around." He says and I sigh. "I know but he's still your dad and you have the biggest heart I know." I tease him gently making him crack a small smile. "Guess what." I say, "What?" "We got a house and you have your own room and bathroom." I inform him and his face lights up, "Well, your own until he grows up then you'll have to share." "He?" Liam smiles and I nod, "But don't tell! We're having a gender reveal with everyone since everyone is moving away but we have an obligatory Sunday dinner that everyone has to show up to so we won't have a chance to miss anyone." I comfort Liam and he hugs me again, "I'm gonna go pack!" He says, rushing into his room.

"Hi Frank." I speak softly as I see him slug up the stairs. "Hi." He speaks, his voice sounds lost–poor Frank. I never thought I'd say that but I feel really bad for Frank. Nobody deserves this.

As I get downstairs I see Lip in tears, leaning against the sink, "Lip." I frown and walk to him with open arms. "I never thought I'd feel bad for the fucker but shit. He's fucked." Lip says, wiping his face. "It's gonna be okay." "Where is he gonna live?" "With Debs and Franny maybe? He loves Franny and Debs doesn't want to be alone." I suggest and he nods, "Good because it wasn't gonna be with us." He says, "He's a good grandpa though and we have an extra room, two extra rooms." "Well I was planning on Fred and Gabe having their own rooms." Lip said and I nod, "Still an extra room Lip." "No, no Frank." He scolds and I roll my eyes and walk back upstairs to finish packing.

++

After packing almost everything I've ever owned in the last ten years I went downstairs to get Lip, he's been working on the kitchen nonstop since earlier. You pick out a name for him?" Frank asks, pointing at my small belly, "Uh, yeah. Gabriel." I tell him, knowing he'll forget anyway. "Perfect." "You okay Frank?" I ask as he stands at the bottom of the stairs "No, but I will be soon." He pats my shoulder. "You were always good to me." He says. "Thanks for helping out with the kids. You've done a great job, tell little Gabey grandpa Frank loves him." Frank says, sitting down on the couch. "Thanks Frank, but I'm sure you'll be able to tell him yourself." I smile weakly at him before walking into the kitchen. "Ready for bed?" I ask Lip as he lets out a huge huff, "Yeah." He puts a box down and wraps his arm around me. "Frank's not doing too good." I say, looking back at him on the couch, "He's fine." Lip says, walking us both upstairs.