CH. 58 She's Lovely

CH. 58 She's Lovely

(Jamison POV)

I woke up; the sunlight hit my face, and I let out a blissful noise as I lower my eyes to find the most beautiful sight in front of me.

Right in front of me, Rosemary was lying in my arms.

My heart was beating so fast; I was hoping that Rosemary didn't hear it, but I couldn't help it. Especially with what happened last night, with what we did with each other and to each other,

I felt my face start to get heated, just remembering everything that happened yesterday.

As I remembered the things that happened yesterday, of course, my lower region started to remember what happened last night.

Rosemary stirred in my arms; I kept still afraid that she would feel hard on that I was starting to have.

I can't let her feel my hard-on; she'll think I'm weird for having a hard-on of her.

I don't want to go backward with anything, especially with everything we've just been through together. No, I can't go back.

"Good Morning."

I lowered my head and saw that Rosemary was staring at me with those pretty eyes on her.

"Good Morning, Beautiful," I said to her, knowing that my morning voice probably was coming out and hoping she didn't smell my morning breath.

She kept staring at me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

Her eyes widened, and she snuggled closer to me.

I felt my heart leap.

"I feel okay, a bit sore, but I can handle it. How are you feeling? You look like you were deep in thoughts before I told you good morning." She said.

"Oh, yeah. I was just thinking about somethings, but nothing too major. Just mainly waiting for you to wake up." I said to her, and she lifted herself; she lowered her head to look at me and brushed her leg against my hard-on.

I held my breath, not wanting to see that her touch had an impact on me.

"Well, it seems like there are other things that are awake right now." She said, and my breath hitch.

She tilted her head and laughed.

My eyes widened at the laugh that came from her.

Was she laugh?

"Did you think I wouldn't notice?" She asked me.

"Well, I didn't exactly think you would not notice, but maybe not point it out or maybe avoid it. Actually, I have no idea." I said to her.

"I notice more things about you than you think, Jami." She said to me.

"You do? You know, before. I didn't think you were that interested in me. I thought you hated me." I said.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I made you feel like that. It wasn't even that. I never hated you; it's just I didn't want to get close with anyone. The only person I was at that time close with and trusted was Mona, but now I have you and the friends we've made. I didn't think I would even get this far. I didn't even think I would bother being social." She said to me as she brushes her hair away from her face.

"I know, I know that now and quite frankly. I didn't make it easy for you with the way I would pick on you." I said to her.

I laughed, seeing her face scrunch up.