CH: 75 This is amazing

(Rosemary POV)

Jamison was driving; it would be a lie to say that I wasn't excited to see what he had planned. I've never been on a date before, let alone have someone prepare a whole day as a date for me. This is something that I was excited about and couldn't help looking forward to.

I turned to look at Jamison, he had a nervous look on his face, but he was still smiling.

I let out a small chuckle.

He glanced at me with a raised brow, and I smiled at him as I spoke.

"I just love how it's obvious we're both looking forward to this," I said to him.

A smile appeared on Jamison's face as he nodded his head.

"Yes, I am still nervous, but I hope you enjoy the day and have a lot of fun." He said, a hint of red on his cheeks.

"I know I am going to enjoy it, honestly. Trust me, Jamison, I will have a blast with you." I said, with a cheerful tone to my voice.

"Good, because it's a whole day event," Jamison said.

"How far are we from the first place?" I asked Jamison as I took the hand he wasn't using to drive.

He let out a laugh and squeezed my hand.

"I see you're getting excited; we're not that far away. Maybe 15 minutes, so don't worry. We'll be there soon." Jamison said we spoke about anything and everything as the 15 minutes passed.

"We're here." He said. I looked out the window, and my eyes widened.

"I know you like historical things; this is a historical human remaining museum. Every human remains here was donated respectfully; none were taken without permission." Jamison, with a sense of seriousness, heard in his tone.

"I thought you would like to look at all the human remains, even the ancient ones." He said, rubbing his neck.

"Of course! Are you fine with this!? I usually enjoy these things, and I didn't know this place even existed, but it might be a little boring for you." I said excitedly.

Jamison shook his head.

"No way, I am interested in these things too. Alright, let's go. Okay, I'll open the door for you, so wait in the car." He said, smiling and getting out of the car to make his way around the passenger door.

He opened the door for me and held my hand as he helped me get out of the car.

"Okay, are you ready?" He asked. I nodded my head and let him lead us both to the museum.

Jamison handled the payment for our entrance, and we started our adventure inside the museum.

"Let's head there first," I said, pointing towards a room that said it was ancient ruins found in an underground city.

"You got it, Bambi. I think some of those remains came from Turkey." He said, leading me to the room.

The room was huge, dedicated to remains found in an underground city, and my eyes widened as I took everything in.

"Woah, I can't believe I didn't even know this place existed," I said as we walked up to the first human remain underneath a glass case.

"Yes, trust me, it shocked me too that you didn't know about this place, but I am also glad that you didn't because I wanted your first time being here to be with me." He said, squeezing my hand.

We both read what was said about the remains we were looking at.

"Wow, this person was a young adult," Jamison said. I nodded my head as I kept on reading what else was said.