CH.30 Can we speak to them?

CH. 30 Can we speak to them?

(Jamison POV)

Rosemary had gathered all the evidence, collecting DNA from the woman that we were working on.

I was sitting down on a chair and I actually just finish sketching her, I added warmth to her sketch. Something that would help her family recognized her even more instead of just a monotone dead look.

"Okay, I just finished talking to the agents and I had my team send fingerprints of all the victims earlier, the agents are on their way so I can give them information on her that could help them, even more, to find out who she is," Rosemary said.

I looked up at her and nodded my head.

"Okay," I said, going back to my sketch and making sure I didn't miss any details. On a separate, writing that she was a mother. She had two kids, two tattoos that might be of her children's names and the date of their births. Children are to be around 7 years old and 9 years old. I also noted that she has a wedding ring on her finger.

I felt Rosemary next to me, I looked up to find her staring at my sketch.

Her eyes widened.

"That is an amazing sketch, truly." She said looking at it, I was taken aback not only by the compliment but by the way she was looking at the sketch I did as if it was a masterpiece she's never seen before.

"You're talented, this isn't just an average sketch. You put good details in this, you took your time with this and captured things that I have not seen a sketch artist capture before. It's really good." She said, standing up straight.

I didn't know what to say, part of me would have said something goofy and maybe tease her little on the fact that she was impressed with my drawing.

That I had skills that she had yet to see, but the truth was. I wasn't in a goofy mood at that moment.

"Thank you, that honestly means a lot," I said giving her a soft smile.

There was something that I wanted to ask.

"The killer left her wedding ring on," I said, looking at the woman's dead body.

"Yes, he did, what are you thinking?" Rosemary asked me.

"Most serial killers from what I've read about and heard about, usually take things from their victims, such as things like wedding rings," I said, Rosemary, tilted her head and nodded.

"This serial killer that we have here has left things with the victims, such as necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, and other jewelry with them. He didn't take those things because he already took what he wanted or already has something that reminds him of each victim." Rosemary said, in a low voice.

I could tell that she was disgusted, by the tone of her voice and so was I.

"The DNA we found on her, and in her mouth could honestly help with this," Rosemary said.

I nodded my head.

"Yes, if he's in the database but if he's not, then they'll have to wait till he's caught so they can run his DNA and see if it matches," I said.

I look up to find Rosemary looking at me already, I let out a sigh.

Rosemary already knew this, I suppose this was a way of her just giving me hope.

"Bambi," I said, getting up and making my way towards her.

Before I could reach her, a beep came. Letting us know that there was someone outside the door.