CH: 66 Find Him

CH: 66 Find Him

(Jamison POV)

Rosemary was right; the two agents rushed to her lab and morgue; they took fifteen minutes to get here. When they got here, Rosemary showed them the bodies of Jacob and Jonathan, explaining everything that's happened to them. I watch disgusted form on their face.

"Fucking hell, that bastard." Agent Brown said.

"It's most likely someone who lives in the apartment building just like the kids did," Rosemary said.

Agent Brown's eyes widened.

"What?" He asked.

"I agree because the two boys were taken together and were last seen by their parents in the apartment building from the reports; I think it's someone who must've known about the boys and who lives in the apartment building as well," I said, adding to what Rosemary said.

"Another thing, it seems like the two boys tried to fight back during the rape, so I'm thinking he separated them and raped them individually," Rosemary said.

"I've identified the two boys and the apartment building where they lived in, which I'm sure both sets of parents have already reported their boys missing; the information is in the folder that I will give you," Rosemary said.

"These boys are the same age as my twin nephews." Agent Rodriguez said in a low voice, but we all heard him.

"Yes, and just like how your nephew has parents, so do these boys.  When it comes to the parent's details, I put them in the folder as well, they're going to have to come and identify the bodies of their sons, and I will also have to tell them everything that's happened to their sons as well." Rosemary said in an emotionless voice.

I stared at her, Rosemary kept her stare at the agents, from the look on her face, I knew she wanted to say something else.

"Please take what I say seriously, as I think this is someone who lives in the same building as the boys, as they were taken together, and the last time the parents saw them was when the boys were hanging out in the apartment building," Rosemary said.

Agent Brown cleared his throat.

"Do you think it's someone the boys knew?" Agent Brown asked.

"Yes, from my experience. I think it's for sure someone they knew, most likely someone who tried to get close to them as well." I said, narrowing my eyes, already knowing of the freak that did this to them.

I raised my head to find Agent Rodriguez staring at me with what looked like a sad look.

I was taken off guard and looked away.

"Dr. Lavender, I will let you continue to speak to the agents as I do the other work," I said to Rosemary.

"Yes, of course. Thank you." She said.

I nodded my head and walked away from the group.

I left the room and went where I knew Mona and the boys would be.

I went into the room they were in and found the boys talking to Mona, as soon as they noticed me, their stares moved to look at me.

"Oh, Hi Jamison," Mona said, smiling at me.

I returned her smile.

"Hello, Mona, my dear," I said to her as I approached them.

"How are you boys doing?" I asked them.

"I'm sad," Jacob said, tugging my heart.

"I know my parents won't be able to see me, but I want to be able to let them know not to be sad. I don't want them to be sad. I don't want anything to happen to them." Jacob said.