CH. 12 No Worries

CH. 12 No Worries

(Jamison POV)

Was I ignoring her? Yes, yes I was.

Why was I doing that you may ask? I really have no idea but I was wondering how far it would go before she finally had enough.

Earlier this morning, she snapped at me for no reason. I knew she didn't mean it, I knew she saw that what she did wasn't wrong but that didn't mean I wasn't going to get her back for it.

I honestly was and the best way I could see that happening was to ignore her, not start a conversation with her and just listen to what she tells me to do.

She clearly stated that she didn't want to be friends, I was just an experiment to her besides. I was going to get my money at the end of this anyways. Of course, I didn't forget the money that she promised me about from the very beginning of our meeting.

No who could forget about that, I also couldn't deny the fact that I was starting to care for her.

So here we all were in her jeep, By all of us. I mean Macy, Hailey, me and her.

I have no idea how it was for these two ghost girls but hey, I can't even second think anything anymore. I've been through a lot in a short period of time.

We were heading to her job, I don't know how I was going to get through this.

Honestly, this would be the what? the second time I've seen dead bodies in a short period of time.

The fact that I should probably get used to it, made a shiver run down my body.

I don't know how long she was planning to have me, but for some reason, I felt like it was honestly going to be a very long time.

I looked out the window, not really paying attention to what was being said in the car until my name was called out.

"Jamison, are you okay?" Hailey asked me and I looked up at the rearview mirror to find her and Macy staring at me with a concerned look on their faces.

"Yeah, I'll be fine guys. I just want this bastard caught before he hurts any more people you know." I said and Macy nodded her head.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." She said in a soft voice and I saw Hailey looked at her with a sad look.

"He will get caught," Hailey said.

"I am going to call in someone that I know that can help us with the case, although we're only supposed to be dealing with the bodies and the Forensic side, that hasn't stopped me before. Hopefully, that person can make it." Rosemary said.

My ears perked up at the mention of such a person but of course, I didn't say anything, I really wanted to know what she meant by that but boy how giddy I felt when Hailey asked the question I had on my mind for me.

It's a win, win. I didn't have to ask the question and now I can act like I didn't care at all what so ever about the answer.

"Who is this person?" Hailey asked and Rosemary glance up at the rearview mirror.

"She's someone I have encountered plenty of times growing up and now, I guess you can call us best friends in our own weird way. Although we both don't like using the words best friends, I honestly feel like our bond goes deeper than that, but yeah she also has abilities also." Rosemary said, taking a turn into huge buildings that were connected to Police departments and law enforcement departments,

"She can see and talk to the dead?" Macy asked and Rosemary shooked her head.

"No her abilities are different, but us working together is a great team. Honestly, well if she can help us out. You'll be able to see what I am talking about, of course, we will have to help her out too. She and I always help each other out, I also provide her with a lot of things, she needs all the supplies she can get." Rosemary said I raised a brow wondering what the heck was this woman talking about and who the heck was this other woman.