CH. 46 Teaching

CH. 46 Teaching

(Jamison POV)

Part me was wondering if I was going too far with this.

Just the look that was on her face was something that I could never just let escape without doing something to her.

This woman had no idea the number of feelings I had for her; she had no idea how she made me feel or what she meant to me.

"An experiment?" She asked.

I gave her a smirk.

"Yes. An experiment." I said to her, I watch her eyes lower themselves to my lower region.

I felt my body getting heated from just the way she was staring at me.

"Okay." She said, causing my eyes to widen.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

She tilted her head and continued staring at me.

"Come here." She said.

I came towards her.

"Get on the bed." She said, causing my eyes to widen.

I wasn't surprised by Rosemary being demanding, but the fact that she can just come from being a softie to back to her demands way was for sure a turn on to me.

I got on the bed, lying next to her and staring at her.

Eager to see if she would make a move on her own or let me guide her first.

"Guide me." She said in a soft shy voice.

My breath hitch in my throat.

"Come here," I said to her, and she moved towards me.

I pulled her face in so I could kiss her.

She kissed me back with a greater force than I have ever felt from her, and the fact that I immediately let out a moan because of that had me knowing that anything this woman could do would affect me in a certain way.

My eyes widened when I felt her hand on my cock, and I pulled back from her lips and groaned as I felt her wrap her hand around it.

She tightened her hold on it, causing my body to jolt, especially when she started moving her hand up and down my cock.

"Fuck," I said.

Was this Rosemary touching my cock? The way she was feeling me just now. Had my eyes rolling back.

"Do you like it?" She asked me, and my response was breathless.

"Yes," I said to her, and she continued doing it.

"Are you going to guide me?" She asked me, and I groaned at the way her voice sounded when she asked that.

"Yes," I said, bringing my hand up and touching her hair.

I took a gentle grip of her hair and pushed her head gently down to where my cock was.

"Suck on it," I said, and she hmm.

"Ask nicely." She said.

My heart was slamming against my chest as I felt her breath fanning over my cock.

"Bambi baby, please suck on it." I found myself saying.

The moment I felt the hot mouth of hers enveloping my cock, I couldn't stop the groan that left my mouth.

"Fuck, yes. Go up and down on it, baby." I said to her, using the grip on her hair to take control of the pace and also to guide her.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, but this feels so good. Oh, God." I said as she continued sucking me off.

Rosemary had found the pace herself, and before I realize it. She didn't even need my guidance. I found myself letting go of her hair, and she took control of my cock on her own.

"Baby," I said, and she hummed with her mouth still around, my cock that had me letting out a groan.

"Baby, Bambi. I'm going to come." I said, moving my hand back to the back of her head so I could pull her off, but she didn't budge but instead quicken her pace.

"Oh, God, fuck. Baby. Stop." I said, pulling her hair back but stopped when I felt Rosemary lick me a certain way while she was still sucking me off.

"I'm going to come," I said, and as soon as I said those words, I came immediately. Every single drop went into her mouth.

I was out of breath as I laid on the bed and watched Rosemary pull herself away.

"Come on, you can spit it out in the bath-" I started to say, but my eyes widened when Rosemary instead swallowed it.

My heart leaps as she remained, making eye contact with me.

"You didn't have to do that," I said, but she shrugged her shoulders.

"I wanted to, and I didn't mind it to be honest." She said.

That took me off guard; she was more than opening up me. She was doing these things with me. Rosemary does like me because even though I haven't known her for long, I know that this is something that she just goes around doing.

I was special to her, and she was, of course, very well special to me as well.

"Come here," I said to him and she did, I pulled her into my arms and just held her.

"I hope you know you're mine now, and I am never letting you go. Also, you can never leave me. I won't let that happen, no matter what." I said to her.

She was silent for two minutes but spoke.

"I feel the same way, and I wouldn't ever want to leave you or dream of leaving you. You're the first person I've ever felt this way towards, and I find myself wanting to feel and experience more things when it comes to you. You're just so special to me." She said to me, actually making my damn heart flutter.

My heart was fucking fluttering.

"I'm falling for you." She said, and I honestly wanted to tell her that I've already fallen for her, but I didn't want to scare her off, so instead, I pulled back from our hug and smiled at her.

"The feeling is mutual, are you planning on sleeping here," I asked her, hoping she would say yes.

"Do you want me to?" She asked me, and I nodded my head because I did want her to.

"Then I'll sleep here tonight, with you." She said, and I smiled.

I pulled her down with me, pulling and throwing the blanket over us as I wrapped my arms around her.

She had her head on my chest, and I found this moment right here perfect for us.

She had no idea the love I have for her.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Can you feel the love tonight? These two are super cute, aren't they?!

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Check out my PODCAST!!!!! Link in Bio

Subscribe to my personal YOUTUBE Link in BIO

Subscribe to Madam Hell YOUTUBE, link in bio, make sure to comment that I sent you! :)s

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

P.S Don't forget to check out my Podcast ( Link in Bio, follow my podcast)

And check out Madam Hell youtube channel, subscribe and say Kassandra sent you :)