CH. 15 Will you help?

Ch. 15 Will you help?

(Rosemary POV)

Parents?

The question he had, caused a volcano to almost erupt from me.

Parents? The only parent I have is Mona.

I could care less about the real parents.

Have I ever bothered knowing why I and my sister weren't with them?

No, I didn't because truth be told

Some things you shouldn't bother looking answers for because some answers will hurt you.

Some answers will bring you pain, so why should I bring myself pain?

The group looked excited at the mention of me having a sister, more excited than I was when I actually found out.

I walked into my office, closing the door behind me and walking towards my desk.

It was funny to me, although I didn't show it.

I found it funny how it was just Mona and me here, now there was more of us.

I would say more people in the house, but you know.

That would be a false statement and all.

I sat on my seat, turning on my laptop and video cam her.

Maybe she was busy, maybe she was saving someone and wouldn't be able to come.

My thoughts stopped when she appeared on camera.

Her bright green eyes staring at me.

"Hello, sister." She said a small smile appear on my face.

"Hello Sister, I was hoping to find you home," I said and she nodded her head.

"I actually just got home. You know what I had to deal with." She said and I nodded my head.

feeling her anger.

"You were able to save the person?" I asked her and she sighs

"Yes, I was but she was already hurt when I got there, It was a little girl and she was hurt by three men. I just want to be able to get to them before they get hurt." She said, a sad tone was found in her voice and I completely understood what she meant by saying that.

I could relate easily to how she felt.

"Mona and I can help you with that," I said and her eyes widen.

She looked at me and quickly nodded her head.

"Whatever it takes sister." She said and I raised my hand.

"But you would have to be here," I said and I saw a stunned look cross her face.

"I.... I can't just leave the people here who might get hurt while I am gone Rosemary you know that." She said and I nodded my head, knowing full well she wasn't just going to leave like that.

"Yes I know, there's a way you can be in two places at once. We would have to turn on your full abilities. We would have to help you learn how to use them. Which means sister that not only will you be able to know what's going back home and stop it, but you would also know what's going on here and stop it too." I said and her eyes widen.

"I'm listening." She said.

"We can help you turn on your full abilities, we can help your inner self-leave your body and be able to help the people back home. That means your psychic powers will be stronger, you will be able to use and move things with your inner-self, you'll be able to do that while helping us. You'll also have your third eye open, which means it will come with seeing the dead." I said and her eyes widen.