CH. 17 Why did I do that?

CH. 17 why did I do that?

(Rosemary POV)

I made my way into my bedroom, wondering what in the world just happened.

I noticed that something was bothering him, so I went out of my way to check up on him.

Which honestly took me off guard, me checking up on him was out of my character.

Heck, the way I was talking to him was out of character.

The fact that I let him pull me into a hug, which means his arms were around me was out of character but the fact that I wrapped my arms around him also.

I felt like, I was possessed but I knew that wasn't true because I wasn't possessed at all. It was all me, all me.

I Rosemary have actually allowed someone to hug me and I hugged them back.

I walked towards my bed and sat on it, wondering why I did what I did.

I shook my head, I was starting to act weird.

I even smelled him, but that's because I heard him smelling me back.

I didn't know what to do, I mean is it common for people to do that? I don't know, I thought it was a common thing.

I don't even know if I'm being serious right now or making excuses.

I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a sigh.

Does it really bother me if he is upset? Yes, Yes it does but why? Why does it bother me?

Do I care?

Honestly, if I had found Humor in that I would have let out a huge laugh.

I haven't really laugh lately, it's honestly been a while. Maybe it's because there isn't really anything to laugh about.

I wanted to cheer him up so that's why I offered for us to go out tomorrow.

I needed to figure out what to wear.

I stood up walking to my closet, trying to decide what I should wear. Knowing damn well my closet was filled with dark colors.

I wonder what he would like eating tomorrow, I knew a couple of nice places to eat.

I recalled the look on his face when I asked him out, asking him to go out with me tomorrow.

My hand froze.

Asking him out......

Did I just ask him out?

No, I asked him out because I am concern about him and don't want him wearing the same clothes all the time.

I didn't ask him out, it didn't matter that we were going shopping together and also having lunch.

I shook my head and decided that I would go with the skin-tight black dress tomorrow.

I was tired and wanted to go to sleep, I made my way towards my bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror, taking off the contacts and letting my natural eye color show.

An eye color that always had people stare at me nonstop wondering how and usually continue staring until I give them a dirty look.

I stared at myself in the mirror, people can tell that She and I are related, although her eyes are bright green and mine were bright grey.

There was a familiarity between us.

I wet my hands and ran it through my hair, leaving it down.