CH. 48 Word's can't describe

CH. 48 Words can't describe

(Jamison POV)

It's official; words can't describe how much I am falling for this woman, wait. No, cut that. I've already fallen for her. She means so much to me, and I find myself addicted to her so severely.

It's crazy how I am this addicted to her.

She's terrific, gosh. It's funny because I would have never thought that I would even feel this way about her, or also about anyone.

I was downstairs in the kitchen, making coffee.

"Well, is that a smile on your face?" I turned around to see that Mona was in the kitchen with me.

"Oh, wow. Good Morning, Mona, I didn't even realize you were here." I said, and she smiled.

"Hmm, strange. Your ability to sense spirits isn't failing. It seems as if you were distracted, perhaps something is in your mind or someone?" Mona said, raising her brow at me.

I felt my face get heated from that.

"Well, I mean, yes. There is someone on my mind, can't deny that." I said, being honest with my words.

There is nothing to hide, especially when it comes to Mona.

I honestly felt like Mona knew everything, and maybe she did.

"That is good, my dear, perfect indeed. I'll get started on breakfast. I'm sure we all have a long day ahead of us." Mona said, she walked further into the kitchen.

I took a sip of my coffee, as Mona started taking things out.

"I have a habit of always checking up on things. Whether it's to make sure everything is good or checking up on Rosemary at night time just to make sure she's safe." Mona said a smile on her face.

My eyes widened.

"I couldn't find her in her room, and I was worried, I have this connection with Rosemary, and I could tell when she's in danger, but that wasn't the vibe I was getting at all. I could tell she was safe, definitely safe." Mona said, putting the items in the counter.

She turned and faced me, smiling.

"You'll take care of her, right? She's new to the whole romance thing. She's new to feelings." Mona said, and I nodded my head.

"Yes, of course. Yes, Ma'am." I said, and her smile widened.

"Well, as you know. You have my blessing, dear." She said, causing my heart to leap at that.

"Thank you, that means a lot," I said.

"Of course, it's no problem, and you're welcome. It means a lot to see two people who care for each other." Mona said.

"Good Morning." I turned around to see Hailey smiling.

She was with Marsha and Macy.

"Good Morning, girls," I said.

I notice that Hailey was smiling.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"They're having my funeral tomorrow. My family and friends will be there." Hailey said. Although she was smiling, she was still a little sad.

"Yeah, we are as well. It was on the news." Macy said.

"I'm glad they're able to," I said.

I watch Rosemary's sister Red come into the kitchen with the little boy Kendell.