CH. 53 "Was I hurt?"

(Rosemary POV)

Was I hurt from what happened? With the whole entering the mind of Jamison?

I don't even know; it's like my feelings and thoughts were a roller coaster around him.

A roller coaster that he has control of, so of course, it was trigger again when Jamison came into my room.

It was starting to move when Jamison place kisses on my forehead and neck.

But what gave the Roller Coaster the push was when he told me to try again.

I stared at him as if he was crazy.

"No," I said.

"What? Why?" Jamison asked me with a confused look on his face.

I analyze his face and my stare lower to the tattoo that was on the low of his neck, his collar bone, and chest.

I found myself wanting to trace them; what was the meaning behind his tattoos?

He had so many; indeed, they meant something to him.

I shook my head; I needed to focus.

Clearing my throat, I answered his question.

"Why? Well, it's because you're not ready." I told him

He let out a sign.

"Bambi, I honestly believe if it's just us. I'll be fine with it; I just don't want anyone else around." He said.

"They weren't going to be in your mind, it would have been only me," I told him.

He nodded his head slowly.

"Yeah, I know, but they were still nearby. The point is, all of my mind is vulnerable. Okay? So, I don't want anyone knowing that. Well, no one but you." He said to me.

I raised a brow to that.

"Oh yeah? And why is that?" I asked him.

He tilted his head to look at me; a look crossed his face.

"Why? Because you're important to me." Jamison said.

I found myself being taken off guard by his words and the expression on his face.

"Jamison..." I started to say, but he cut me off.

"Please, just do it." He said.

I stared at him for a few minutes before I gave up and said okay.

"Okay, I'm ready whenever you're." He said.

I felt myself rising, and Jamison closed his eyes.

If this doesn't work.

He's going on time out for annoying me on doing this for him.

I closed my eyes and let myself feel his presence.

When I opened my eyes, it was Jamison and me, but we weren't in my room.

"What is this place?" I asked.

I look around, not knowing what this place was, so this was either somewhere Jamison made up in his head or a place he knows from memories.

I move my stare to Jamison to find him staring at me.

"This is my safe place; this is a place I would go to when everything gets too much. This is where I use to come a lot when I use to be a kid, especially living with my mom." Jamison said as he looked around the place.