CH. 42 Disgusting Bastard

(Jamison POV)

Red and I left the others behind; a chill ran down my body as I saw all the ghosts of women that were still around.

He killed that many women and have never been caught?

When we got to the shop, we saw the cars that he was working on. He would use his client's vehicles for his crimes.

"He's done there, in the basement," Red said as she opened the door to the basement.

I followed her, and I could hear screaming.

He forgot to close the basement door.

"Let me go!" The woman he just taken yelled.

My eyes as Red slammed her body into him, causing him to drop the woman.

He turned eyes widened.

"Who the-" He said.

I stood behind Red.

Anger filled my body as I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him on the wall.

"Please help us." I heard a woman voice said, and I turned around to see the women cuff to the bars on the walls.

I still had my hand wrapped around his neck, as I brought my other hand out to the chain of keys that were on his waist.

"Red," I said, tossing her the keys.

She caught them.

"Free them."

I could hear the women let outcries.

I turned my attention back to him, dropping him to the floor.

"All the women you've killed, using your client's cars to abduct them," I said to him.

His eyes widened.

"We know about them all," I said, bringing my leg out and kicking him in the stomach.

A yelp came from him as I let out another kick. I continued kicking him nonstop.

I felt Red pull me back.

"Jamison, he's knocked out. Hold on, let me check." She said, pressing her feet on his neck.

"Hmm." She said she turned to look at me.

"I usually am the one who beats them up, but this is okay too." She said.

Police sirens were heard in the background.

"I also usually leave before the police get here." She said.

"Like a superhero?" I asked, pressing my feet on the coward on the floor groan.

"Sure, we can call it that." She said as officers rush down the stairs.

"Oh my fucking God." One officer said I noticed that the agents were also among them.

Their eyes widened.

"We need paramedics down here now!" Agent flirt yelled.

I watched Rosemary make her way down the stairs when she reached the basement, her eyes widened.

Agent Flirt was staring at her.

"Is that him?" She asked, and I nodded my head.

I moved my feet off the passed out man groan.

Officers came towards us, grabbed him from the floor to arrest him.

I turned to look around the room; paramedics were tending to the women.