CH. 11 That's Strange

Ch. 11 That's strange

(Rosemary POV)

I was in my bedroom, how did I get to my bedroom from my office. I can only come to the conclusion that Mona moved me from my office to my bedroom.

I have a habit of sleeping in my office, I have no idea how Mona is able to move me from one room to another but she's been doing it for as long as I known her and I've never bothered asking how.

I was just simply grateful that she does it. I simply like that feeling, having to be able to sleep on my couch and magically wake up on my bed.

I sat up, looking at my alarm clock. I let out a sigh, I woke up before my alarm clock again.

It was an hour left before my alarm clock would go off. I turned it off and made sure it would go off tomorrow. Knowing I would most likely wake up before my alarm clock again.

I got up making my way towards my bathroom. I didn't even bother holding back as I took my clothes off and threw them on the floor.

I brushed my teeth and headed towards the shower to let the cold water fall on me.

I was the type of person that took cold showers because I like how it helps with my alertness, not only that but it helps with hair, skin, eases stress, speeds up muscle soreness, recovery, and improves immunity. Most people don't know that.

As the cold water fell over me, what he said to me yesterday crossed my mind.

Why in the world would he want to be friends with someone like me? I had no idea, I'm sure they're better people out there to be friends with.

He's already seen me in my natural self, I was debating if I should even bother hiding my grey eyes.

Wait..... Hold on

Why do I care that he has seen me with my grey eyes? Why was I even debating about putting on my contact?

No one else has actually seen my natural eyes besides Mona, and everyone in my office yesterday saw them too.

Besides, I always wore them for the outside world, I never bothered wearing them when I was home because it's the matter of fact of just being home. Being in your own place where simply no one can bother you.

Well not anymore. I thought as I rolled my eyes, now that I have him here.

He wasn't exactly bad. Although he did give me a hard time when I first met him.

He was the typical bad boy that I use to watch on T.V with Mona, he was also finally reunited with his dad which must have been a big shock to him.

I had to make sure his dad was an okay guy, I wasn't going to let anyone, any ghost, any spirit or demons hurt my experiment.

No one was going to do anything to him, well no one but me of course.

I finished taking my cold shower and got out, grabbing my towel. I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I had no idea who in the world I looked like, but I didn't think I cared anymore. I always wondered who I got these strange color eyes from but I stopped wondering about such things.

Why wonder about things if you never were going to get the answer?

I grabbed my comb and brush, detangling my hair and putting it into a high bun. I washed my hands, putting on my contacts which hid the real color of my eyes replacing them with a brown color.

I lotioned my body up and sprayed myself with my body sprays. Leaving the bathroom heading towards my closet with my towel wrapped around me.

I looked through my clothes.