CH. 62 "To tell us everything."

(Jamison POV)

Right in front of me were two little boys in the form of a ghost. Two little boys are aware that they died. Also, who has been abused by a man. No, a monster because that's precisely what he is.

So as I looked in front of me at the two boys, the two boys who look like they've gone through the most horrible things in the world and I felt my heart clench.

Why? Because I was once these two boys, and although I didn't go through everything they've gone through. I can understand the pain feeling that they're currently feeling right now.

"What are your names?" I asked both the boys.

"My name is Jonathan, and his name is Jacob." One of the boys said.

"Are you guys brothers?" I asked them.

"No, but we get compared to being brothers a lot; we are best friends." The other boy said, the one whose name is Jacob.

"How old are you two?" I asked.

"We are both eight years old; I would have been nine in a couple of months and the same with Jacob. Jacob would have turned nine two months after my birthday." Jonathan said with a sad look on his face.

"We were going to celebrate our birthdays together and go to Disney World. That's what my mom said." Jacob said.

His face crushed up, and his eyes widened as he stared at me with a severe facial expression.

"My mom and dad, our moms and dads, can you help us tell them what happened?! They need to know what happened.: Jacob said.

Jonathan, too, was speaking and telling me the same thing Jacob was saying.

"We will; both your parents will know what happened to you two, but they also will feel many things and lots of emotions. They will need time to cry and time to be angry." Rosemary said, catching both the boy's attention.

"My mom and dad are going to cry a lot. I'm their only kid." Jacob said.

I stilled as I watched his face crumbled even more. Jonathan looked at him with an angry look but not exactly directed at Jacob but just angry with everything that's happened.

"Promise us you will help us, please," Jonathan said.

"We will." My dad, who was still standing next to them, said.

"Can we go somewhere else? I don't want to be here." Jacob said; I turned in my direction to where he was staring and saw that he was staring at his body being removed by Rosemary workers.

"Yes, we can. Just follow us and stay closely behind, okay?" I said, and they both nodded their heads.

I turned around and faced Rosemary, staring at the two boys with a look on her face; she turned her attention towards me and nodded her head.

She turned around as well and started to head towards her jeep.

I walked next to the kids and my dad; I could see Mona with the girls ahead; they were standing next to the jeep. So were Kendell and Red.

"Is everyone that's here, here to help?" Jonathan asked.

I turned my attention to him to see who he was talking about and saw that he looked around at everyone. The crime scene investigators in, Rosemary team, the officers/agents, and everyone here to help with the crime scene.

"Yes," I said.

"Do you think they'll be able to find him?" Jacob ask.

"I hope so; if we are given good information and have enough evidence, then yes. We should be able to find him." I said to the boys.

We arrived at the car, and everyone eyes widened at seeing the two little boys.

Hailey, Macy, and Marsha look angry, not directed at the boys but the situation.

"Everyone, these two boys here are Jacob and Jonathan," Rosemary said.

"What? They're here?" Red asked.

Kendell grabbed her hand and squeezed it, causing Red eyes to widen.

"Holy shit, I can see them," Red said, causing my eyes to widen at the way she was able to see them just from Kendell having to have held her hand.

Kendell dropped his hand, but Red still kept staring at the boys.

She lowered her gaze and let out a hitch of breath.

"They're little kids. What do we know so far about the person who did this?" Red asked.

"That he's a male," I said.

"The kids will tell us more information, but as I'm sure you all can understand. They didn't feel comfortable doing it in the crime scene." Rosemary said.

Everyone gave a nod of an understanding look.

"Alright, let's get in the car then. We'll head to my lab." Rosemary said.

At first, it took me off guard on how everyone could get into the jeep, but Rosemary's jeep was a nice size, and not only that. If the ghost in our group truly wanted to, they could have just waited for us in the lab anyway.

After all, they can get there before us.

"Jonathan, Jacob, what can you two tell us about the person who did this to you both?" Mona asked in a soft voice.

"He lives in our building. Jacob and I live in an apartment building; we are on the same floor. We've lived in the same building for years, that's how we became friends, and the person who did this to us lives in the same building." Jonathan said.

"What apartment building?" Rosemary asked.

"Residential Peaks," Jonathan said.

"That is thirty-five minutes away from the crime scene," I said.

"Did you guys know the person?" I asked.

"Yes, we would hang out in his apartment a few times," Jacob said in a soft voice.

It got quiet in the car.

"He did stuff to us before he killed us," Jonathan said.

No one said anything right after Jonathan said that because each one of us knew what stuff he was referring to.

So we had a fucking pedophile killer as the murder suspect on this case, and I have a feeling from what he did to those two boys.

This isn't his first fucking kill.

And from the silence that is filled in the car, I'm sure everyone, including those two little boys, knows that it isn't his first kill either.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Back with another update!!! Well needed, after all, those poor two little boys. Their case is going to a heart-clenching one, so I hope all of you are prepared for that. Don't worry; they'll get their justice.

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Check out my PODCAST!!!!! Link in Bio

Subscribe to my personal YOUTUBE Link in BIO

Subscribe to Madam Hell YOUTUBE, link in bio, make sure to comment that I sent you! :)s

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

P.S Don't forget to check out my Podcast ( Link in Bio, follow my podcast)

And check out Madam Hell youtube channel, subscribe, and say Kassandra sent you :)